The Dead Battlegrounds

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Went in to Braemar last night for a laugh on my 29-30 cabby, and when i looked at the landscape , i thought it was rather interesting, as is the 30-34bg too, people shuld really use these a lot more , since the RP boost for kills, its actually viable now to waste some time in these BG, the main reason epople avoided them before was because in terms of rp for kills and time wasted where u could be lvling up, it wasnt worth it , but now it probably is.

Hell i even noticed an alb and mid grave in there so some people have been checking it out, also the keep layout in Bra is weird, theres 2 archers on the postern wall and the shape is odd, Mids have it atm, i think someone shuld have a go at bashing it tbh. Unfourtunatly due to the dying nature of the game, the less players means theres probably not that many alts between 25 and 34 anymore, but if u can find some people maybe have a looksee in them, we could arrange a day for it ^_^

Like the lowbie BG day thing i tried to arrange last time and most of the people who said theyd turn up didnt ;p , i was considering trying that again but well see.

Also, there hadnt been a constructive thread posted here in ages so i thought id make one that isnt a FAO : FOAD IRL for once :)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
isnt this forum quiet with Aleven and Dori banned :p

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
only populated BGs are thid and cathal tbh there is some action in leirvik from time2time me and a few mates done a BG event for our alliance (some logged mid/hib) it went very well and we all had a laugh, and like you said knight not many people have 25-34 char welll i think a event would be a great idea

Shadow.

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
I've been running around Molvik occasionally the last few days on my Warrior but no-one else there ofc :'(

Leirvik is very quiet compared to before Cathal Valley was introduced.

Cathal Valley seems about as dead as Molvik (i.e. havn't seen anyone there for weeks).

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
OohhoO said:
I've been running around Molvik occasionally the last few days on my Warrior but no-one else there ofc :'(

Leirvik is very quiet compared to before Cathal Valley was introduced.

Cathal Valley seems about as dead as Molvik (i.e. havn't seen anyone there for weeks).

U will soon, me and some mates keeping some Chars perma 49 for a while so we can farm the named mobs and take the keep back :) plus i like the landscape lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom