The days of soloing in Odin's..

B

bombshell

restart the solo'ing trend in Hadrians ..we all know not many folk go there ..

:D

S

samildanachh

FUCKS me off seeing rr2-3 random grp zergs in odins-GO EMAIN FFFFFFS!!!!!!!!!!

T

Trinilim

As I said before, 2-3 stealthers is now minimum requirement to rvr 99% of the time.

A

Archeon

Originally posted by samildanachh
FUCKS me off seeing rr2-3 random grp zergs in odins-GO EMAIN FFFFFFS!!!!!!!!!!

Tell you what, you guys stop running arround trying to take our keeps then we'l have no reason to bring 2-3fg to our frontier :)

P

Pandemic

how good is alb lands for soloing ? i mean i dont wanna run (or in my case crawl at rock speed) for an hour without finding anyone. do people go there to solo ?

M

Melodic

4fg+ Albs flying around in Odins last night, Hibs had to bring more just to cope.

I shudder to think how many fg they can bring to their own frontier

S

samildanachh

Originally posted by Melodic
4fg+ Albs flying around in Odins last night, Hibs had to bring more just to cope.

I shudder to think how many fg they can bring to their own frontier

what i say applies to all realms (including alb) cant the 2fg+ rr2-3 zerglings stick in emain instead of fucking up odins for the few that dont enjoy the zerg.

E

Ekydus

You are a tit. The game would be a WHOLE LOT BETTER if people would actually attack a keep or two a day. You're not playing the game to it's limits and full potential apart from on the VERY rare Relic Raid. FFS stop moaning about what the game is designed for and enjoy it.

A

adari

i have had very nice duels in HW, such a long walk though :/

R

rure_

Remove buffbots, so people dont have to team up to get buffs.

A

adari

make buffs ranged, no cash for mythic but a fair game at least

N

Noche

Casu > j00

Hate when u do some perfect lined up attack and just to find 2 or more jumping on ya >,<

HW´s almost always empty... wishes there is some soloing action tbh :/ (and with my luck, I´ll find random BBed stealthers and got my ass kicked :D... no hibbies soloing there = no boof luv for me ://)

K

K0nah

bring on the HW lovin'

2 zones isnt enuf for this server now, that much is obvious, odins used to be a nice haven for 1fg action and it still is, the problem is theres often 4x 1fg there :(

anytime any guild/s want 1fg in HW just msg an FC officer on irc in primetime and we will give u a timeframe. long as u promise not to come back with 2fg after we kick ur arse (disclaimer: arse-kicking optional vs NP) ;)

D

darbey

Originally posted by Pandemic
how good is alb lands for soloing ? i mean i dont wanna run (or in my case crawl at rock speed) for an hour without finding anyone. do people go there to solo ?

Very hit and miss to be honest, some days u can be lucky others u might move for an hour and not see another soul then woosh hib zerg bites u on the ass.

G

Ghostly

Originally posted by Trinilim
As I said before, 2-3 stealthers is now minimum requirement to rvr 99% of the time.

Not trying to piss you off or anything, but if that is what you believe then you suck at solo RvR :)

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by Trinilim

and we all know who started it (odin's)

Z

zlair

Originally posted by vintervargen
and we all know who started it (odin's)

yup, the n00b brehon NS and rangers !

ohh, w8.. u werent there at the time... u bought Ald at rr7l0, didnt u ?

U

Urme the Legend

I soloed some in Odin's last night.. for (10min) ;) .. had a nice fight with a Hib.. he got owned though, so it was nice :).

2min later an alb stealther pops up.. then 30sec after that a solo Hib comes and helps me :) .. but hey what stealther is alone? So 1-2 more alb stealthers pop and so on.. and at the end I was dead.

But I must say that when Hib had bledmeer I ran there solo.. at the border to Odin's Gate and Jamtland I got jumped by 3 Luri stealthers!! ... Too bad for you my buddy Guten(Hunter) just arrived when I used IP... so you got owned :)

Hehe .. okey I admit.. I'm bored at work.

So you can solo in Odin's sometimes.. even though not for a long time, if you aren't a stealther... but I played my Warrior and he isn't the best solo char.

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by zlair

no, the infils

and no, traded at rr6l4 for my rr6 rm

J

jox

huh? so Alderian is just another fake :/

Were did the real one go?

T

Tyka

Originally posted by K0nah
bring on the HW lovin'

I remember a while ago when we wanted albs to come and fight in hadrians you said "its too far away, easier to farm in emain" etc..

Guess you find your way now ;)

M

Melodic

Originally posted by Ghostly
Not trying to piss you off or anything, but if that is what you believe then you suck at solo RvR :)

not trying to piss you off or anything, but I have lost track of the number of times I have jumped a solo alb (stealther or otherwise) only to have another 2 or 3 infis or scouts join in the fun half way through. I have had this happen twice with mids, and I know that hibs have had to do it just to avoid a quick trip back to the portal pad. I only team up with other shades if I know that there are a few albs or mids camping a mg, or if Meduza and Ooze are doing their double act.

And to samildanach moaning about rr2-3 zergs...I take it that you skipped those realm ranks then?

and to Meduza's quote "yup, the n00b brehon NS and rangers !".... i am quite pissed off to find I have been playing since release, struggle to get to 50 on my shade after a couple of false starts, and I am still a noob... That's two albs in a row with the attitude that anything below rr5 should be still in kindergarten.

D

[DK]hakke

Originally posted by Tyka
I remember a while ago when we wanted albs to come and fight in hadrians you said "its too far away, easier to farm in emain" etc..

True, atleast without speed :(

B

Begach

and to Meduza's quote "yup, the n00b brehon NS and rangers !".... i am quite pissed off to find I have been playing since release, struggle to get to 50 on my shade after a couple of false starts, and I am still a noob... That's two albs in a row with the attitude that anything below rr5 should be still in kindergarten.

Mate you figure it out. Meduza can solo. Seen him do it. But last night the looser spent the whole feckin night teamed with 3-5 other stealthers. Every time i saw em jump anything more than 2 ppl they got fucked up.

There's your n00b for you.

;)

B.

Z

zlair

isnt if fun that the other dude u mention and I r in the very same guild ? :p

Originally posted by Begach
Mate you figure it out. Meduza can solo. Seen him do it. But last night the looser spent the whole feckin night teamed with 3-5 other stealthers. Every time i saw em jump anything more than 2 ppl they got fucked up.

There's your n00b for you.

;)

B.

Begash, yes, that was sad indeed, i know. but after being ganked by 2-4 SZs 4 times in a row moving through amg i said to myself: Fook honour, its time to zerg back. Then i teamed up with 1 minst (Larae) and 1 infil (Havesome) and killed all we met, even soloers. I dont like that way, and im sad that solo hibs had to fall for our anger towards the mids, but thats how it went... again, Im sry :(

B

Begach

Im sry :(

Blah.....nm i eventually gave up an went camlann instead. Getting killed there feals alot more leet.

My guild does however request better swear filters in the game. Some of my text last night was actually readable.

B.

K

Kagato.

Can still get the odd good solo fights in odins, but its harder and harder to find, getting past your mg alive is a good day these days.

HW as said above is hit or miss for good solo fights, but its not going to get any better unless people go there, alone !

I try and make a couple of journies up to HW every night just to keep a bit of an alb presence up there (besides any zergs on keep retakes). So please come for solo fights :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom