The Day After Tomorrow

S

Sir Frizz

Trailer

Tbh, i want to see this, purely because America gets wiped out. :)

Has Jake Gyllenhaal from Donnie Darko too.

A

adams901

Originally posted by Deadmanwalking
Seriously drop the whole i hate yanks thing now please?
Thought I would save him the trouble :).

Must admit this film looks excellent, shame we have to wait so long for it to show :(

D

Deadmanwalking

Originally posted by adams901
Thought I would save him the trouble :).

Must admit this film looks excellent, shame we have to wait so long for it to show :(

Nah adams out of context.

T

Tom

From the same people that brought us Indepedance Day no less :)

A

adams901

lets hope they can make a better ending than they did on independance day.

I liked that film right up until the point they run out of money and made a cheesy ending.

S

Sir Frizz

Not just the ending, but when the US pres was actually a competent fighter pilot.

:bore:

A

adams901

thats what I mean, it was good right up until the non pilots flew the fighters, and at the end the plane flying up into the light looked shit.

I wonder how they are going to pull off The Day After Tomorrow. Will the big freeze come at the end of the film... I cant see the freeze coming early on because there isnt much anyone can do in a city half buried in snow and ice.

S

Sir Frizz

Originally posted by adams901

I wonder how they are going to pull off The Day After Tomorrow. Will the big freeze come at the end of the film... I cant see the freeze coming early on because there isnt much anyone can do in a city half buried in snow and ice.

Yeah, that'll be it's flaw. Not much but special effects (most probably stretched across 2hrs), with a few characters thrown in. Ala Godzilla, still i'll deffo go see it, 'cos i'm easily sold like that. :)

T

Tom

Well, a lot of people thought Deep Impact was boring, but I quite enjoyed it. It was character based, rather than sfx based, and I hope this film is the same.

Users who are viewing this thread