The Current Situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivveh

Loyal Freddie
How would you judge the current "situation"?
Yesterday i was toddling like normal to the mmg with my rm(i like to solo) in hw, and infil jumps me i root him, then 2 scouts jumps me from the wall and THEN we it CANT GET FRIGGING worse a fg of low REALM RANK(oh the low rr are so pathetit, i just hate when they come add because they can't kill me solo, heheh :kissit: )

I guess stuff like this has happened to some of you guys also so lets discuss how we gonna "take care" of this albion scum :flame: .

Oh and one more thing, God Bless Midgard :wub:

Rivveh

Loyal Freddie
read again if u dont understand, i wanna take care of the allbion scum

Shatar

Fledgling Freddie
Zzang said:
could u tell me again what happened at MMG?
Yeah cause I cannot see the link between the word current and the word MMG atm tbh...

Rivveh

Loyal Freddie
What i mean with Curren situation is that the have to handle these albion scum before it rolls over if u know what i mean

and at mmg i got added by 2 scouts and then a pathetic low rr FG, while i was fighting a infil and this wasnt in emain it was in Hadrian walls

Rivveh

Loyal Freddie
well if u are lying all i can say is HAHAHAHAHAHAHA very funneh, and if u are telling the truth., go an lick some1 ass and delete ur chars cuz u suck HAHAHA only 367 dmg hahahahahhaha.

and one more question: how can u albs be so crappy that u absolutely CANT fight 1 on 1 and have to add EVERY SINGLE FRIGGING TIME SOME MIDGARDIAN FIGHTS FAIR :flame:

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Rivveh said:
Yesterday i was toddling like normal to the mmg

Once again, MMG? :touch: Have we gone back a few patches or what?

Rivveh

Loyal Freddie
ofc i mean the first keep i just cant remember the name... most grp i ben in call it new mmg for some unkown reson

Rivveh

Loyal Freddie
sorry for my lazy ass spelling there im a bit tired and a little frustrated on those albion scum

Rivveh

Loyal Freddie
if u cant be serisous PLEASE SHUT THE F UP kay?
u tihkn i get this mad for little single little event? OF COURSE not, the albion have been terrorizing us midgardians like this for 3 years now and i for one am pissed off, and now im gonna be the first to handle this albion scum problem, so shut it if u cant be serious u shitheads

Arid|Disci

Fledgling Freddie
Rivveh said:
if u cant be serisous PLEASE SHUT THE F UP kay?
u tihkn i get this mad for little single little event? OF COURSE not, the albion have been terrorizing us midgardians like this for 3 years now and i for one am pissed off, and now im gonna be the first to handle this albion scum problem, so shut it if u cant be serious u shitheads

don't use such harsh language

I'll be a sad papa bear soon

and MMG ? :eek:

Rivveh

Loyal Freddie
i just started to play after a rather long break and i only played nf for a week so so bugger off now kkthx

Arid|Disci

Fledgling Freddie
Rivveh said:
i just started to play after a rather long break and i only played nf for a week so so bugger off now kkthx

if u act that weird after one weak Daoc is not good for ur health meighter :<

Rivveh

Loyal Freddie
im 100% sure ur an albion scum, personally i think u should all go and delete u chars and go play counterstrike or EQ2 or whatever, or just go and die

Drummer

Fledgling Freddie
U should stop whatever you are doing Rivvehh and stare at Disciplines avatar for +-10mins. Then post again.

Rivveh

Loyal Freddie
hhaahahahah yeah and a low rr hippie like u know anything? i think not. ur to weak to defeat the midgard and to cowardish to face the albion scum threat

Rivveh

Loyal Freddie
denethor sure... whatever... ur an albion scum so what do u know about owning in a fair fight? NOTHING u adding piece of scum, personally i think some1 should fucking put u scum in some kind of camp and execute u all

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
i think some guys got 2 much of a big ego , lightnin up ffs its still a game if low rr wanna add first of all who gonna stop em you?

i dont think so maybe an arrow of a scout up ur ass like they do to me but thats somethin i have 2 live with i didnt make the game and neither did all those scouts , alltough it is a very easy char 2 play but so r more classes ingame so let it rest and continue to do rvr period

Arid|Disci

Fledgling Freddie
meight are u sad ? :<
if you want to talk about it
u can pm me
here or on irc Arid|Disci

dr disci is there for you ! and your problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom