The Curious case of Benjamin Button

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
What can I say? I am almost speechless about how good that film is!

Fucking awesome!

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I must be the only person on earth that never saw that film :x

Ezteq

Queen of OT
ah i was curious about this film, it sounds very interestingly done, glad to hear its good (btw go rent F. Gump, its lovely)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Ez, is a good movie. A lot of people (critics) slated it though. But, is deffo worth the watch. Especially since it's near 3 hours. ^^

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i never listen to the critics tbh i prefer to form my own opinions about stuff and most of the time my opinion if the opposite of theirs

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I was having good hopes hollywood went away from these, sadly, it seems we're done with the 1.5h films again :(

Unbelivable for me, how some people want shorter films. Mindblowing!! I would not mind if they made it 3-4 h plus. Especially some of the more epic films. But instead they try to shorten them for more income due to it being played more at the cinema.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Was a good film, could of been cut down a bit and not lost anything but overall a 'nice' film. the stuff they did with the CGI/make up to make brad pitt look like a 80 year old child was awesome.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i can quite happily sit and watch tv for several hours, DVDs especially pride and prejudice (6hrs lol) no probs because you can pause it if you need a wee or want to make a snack or something but the thought of sitting in the cinema for anything more than 2 hrs (even 2 is pushing it) is mortifying tbh.

and i usually have some git either kicking my seat or crinkling sweet wrappers which really annoys me.

collegien

Can't get enough of FH
i can quite happily sit and watch tv for several hours, DVDs especially pride and prejudice (6hrs lol) no probs because you can pause it if you need a wee or want to make a snack or something but the thought of sitting in the cinema for anything more than 2 hrs (even 2 is pushing it) is mortifying tbh.

and i usually have some git either kicking my seat or crinkling sweet wrappers which really annoys me.

LOL i used to eat carrots and celery in the cinema just for that noisy crunchy effect. :) .. hehe dont even like em that much :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Unbelivable for me, how some people want shorter films. Mindblowing!! I would not mind if they made it 3-4 h plus. Especially some of the more epic films. But instead they try to shorten them for more income due to it being played more at the cinema.

Yeah, at home it's "a-ok" to watch a 12 hour LotR marathon or something, but usually if you want a quick cinema trip or "something to watch at home", 1.5h films are great.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
lotr was painful though, watched it with intermissions for first two, but not last one and i foolishly bought a large coke (1 litre) and finished it all before the film so i was dying by the end :p

but 2 hrs is fine for a film, 3 can be a bit long (depending on the film, if its gripping you tend not to notice) but it can be annoying when you watching a film and its really good then it just ENDS and a sneaky, cynical, conspiracy part of your brain says "they ended it quickly cos it was either costing too much or they wanted more money :(

Lakih

Resident Freddy
I thougth it was an awsome movie. Abit long but all in all just an awsome movie. :clap:

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Did I ever tell you I've been struck by lightning 7 times? Once I was just walking to the shops and bam!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom