The Crimson Chance!

H

Hit ^_^

seems ppl are just whining cause they cant join. ;)

gl whit the guild thing.

O

old.Cruel Heart

Originally posted by Hit ^_^

gl whit the guild thing.

umm.. yeah.. :(

O

old.Cruel Heart

Originally posted by Hit ^_^

gl whit the guild thing.

umm.. yeah.. :(

:puke:

edit: forgot the puke

L

lamus Yuatja

Nah, Cruel Heart Has nothin better to do then post threds aiming to lower the confidence of another person, quight sad really. :(

thnx for backin me up
Hit :D

C

censi

For anyone thinking of joining, dont bother, this guy is the laughing stock of the Forums (along with Karam)..... he has aquired this title by being a master numnut since the moment he opened his mouth.....

Maybe Lamus you are starting to mature, and this post is a bit harsh.... But I suspect the only reason you would want to start a guild is for your own benefits..

if im wrong, I apolagise.......

X

Xero-X

Originally posted by censi
For anyone thinking of joining, dont bother, this guy is the laughing stock of the Forums (along with Karam)..... he has aquired this title by being a master numnut since the moment he opened his mouth.....

ROFL :clap:

PS. LAMUS there os no need to write like this all the time , puts a strain on some ppls eyes

L

lamus Yuatja

No worries Censi, I started a fight in the forums hmmm when I was Lv.24 Im now 1 bub off 40 along with my tank bein Lv.40.
Censi I belive you have never met me, You have flamed on my from a post I made about a RvR idea you had.
People dont seem to understand that I was "joking" and the posts I did make was over four months ago.

Some of you may think im an asshole or an idiot, those who do have never met me. This is a forum, I made two or three mess around posts, everyone had a laugh insultin me in the forum as did I, The diffrence is I didnt take it personally and I knew most of you where joking around as was I....Censi its old news!
One more thing....Insulting me is one thing but please not my guild. YOU DO NOT KNOW ME Those who are in my guild know I have not made one for my own personal use.
If I did why did I spend three house farming mobs for cash to support the guilds members with armor?, Why have I given my own personal weapons to members ?
I have not been given anything from my guild and I dont expect it now or ever. Dont judge over a post I made months ago. meet me first then make up your mind.
Leave the guild alone, you saying what you just did makes me feel so angry but Im not gonna flame on you coz its not worth it. Good day.

L

lamus Yuatja

master numnut
From 2 posts I made 4 months ago. . . . .whatever m8.
I feel inside that you are the *insult* for trying to ruin a guild.
Think about what you say, it isnt nice.

btw, when I was usin a cocky attitude I had no responciblities. Now I have a guild, a guilds reputation, two web pages and an upcoming Albion alliance, No way am I going to say or do anything that will put any of these things under risk!

(This ad started as a advertisment for a new guild, look what it turned into, from nice to nasty and I didnt even say a thing wrong:uhoh: )

C

censi

Ok, nice reply, you have grown.

Good luck to you and your guild....

L

lamus Yuatja

no Censi, Im not talkin to you. you upset me :(

C

censi

Ok, nice reply, you have grown.

Good luck to you and your guild....

Rofl dont get all sensitive on us Lamus. That wasnt an invitation for an extended dialog? Like I say just good luck to the guild.....

:confused:

R

Rhuric

Well then also, now u see all your actions follow u thru life, make that a valuble lesson, cause this is just a game (or is it??)

*dissapears into the great abyss of the unknown*

L

lamus Yuatja

omg I just noticed, you still have my name on ur h8 list sig thingy,
no need for offence but take it off and please grow up, what I said about ur idea was months ago and less then 3 lines....Let go...its ok...noone will harm you.

X

--xion--

if its bleeding lamus what the hells that about

T

tisme

WELL ALL I WANNA SAY IS GOOD LUCK WITH THE GUILD HUN.................SOZ I WAS A BIT SLOW BUT HAD TROUBLE POSTING ON BW. BUT I AM BACK NOW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom