The Crimson Chance!

L

lamus Yuatja

New Guild Recruiting from Saturday.
Guild Name: Crimson Guard
Lead By: Lamus Yuatja - Farouk - Razer.
Guild Aims: Crimson Guard is aiming to be a avrage sized elite guild - With Guild Hunts, Loot hunts, Meetings etc...
We have a web page made by Blackhearts and a guild statistic page to insure 100% Organisation.

Lamus Yuatja - Vangelder_@hotmail.com
Farouk - mail@grunt00.fsnet.co.uk
Razor
- anthonysloan00@msn.com
Other Info: Statistic Page contains Forums - Chat - Email - News - Links - Member Page - Event Page - Votes and a guild bank. We are also 49.5% a roleplay guild.
Joining: Recruits must be Lv.20+ or 10+ and have DAoC experiance (alt - Diffrent realm.)
If you wish to join reply with your player name, Class and level, Or you can send me a Email or message me ingame.
The to be members are meeting in Camelot at 8pm GMTime round table to make the guild. Come along if you wish to join.

Thanks for your time... :D

X

--xion--

hey sirgel m8 good luck with ure guild looks like u finally got it :) hope it goes real well! :clap: :clap:

L

lamus Yuatja

Sorry just replyin to this to get it up a few places :)

O

old.Cruel Heart

elite guild? with LAMUS innit? OMG!

L

lamus Yuatja

Please stop with the insults. Im not here to diss. please save it for another post.

O

old.Cruel Heart

Originally posted by lamus Yuatja
Please stop with the insults. Im not here to diss. please save it for another post.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

A

Aussie-

he is gonna make 0wn0r players from his members ^^

O

old.Tzeentch

Guild Aims: Crimson Guard is aiming to be a avrage sized elite guild

elite.

L

lamus Yuatja

The guild home page adress is Here
The page is nearly ready till then have alittle look Here
Nothing has been uploaded to the web page as of yet. the 2nd link is being updated with rules etc.. by the hour.

All is new and changing :)
btw... Thanks for all the support guys, Respect.

X

--xion--

yea dont flame him see hes ok just wants to make a l33t guild 'respect' :)

L

lamus Yuatja

Yeah, Jesus Christ....What the hell did I do !?

R

Rhuric

[ Joining: Recruits must be Lv.20+ or 10+ and have DAoC experiance (alt - Diffrent realm.)

Bah! Running around with my unguilded Armsman lvl 15, and Lamus asks me if I want to join.

First not lvl 20, and second, he didnt know I had other chars

Well atleast Respect for wanting an orginized guild, many guilds I know dont have that

And lost spot should have had a
:) :) :)
On it, didnt edit.....to lazy

P

- Pathfinder -

Hearken Hibernia and Midgard, you are now doomed, with mighty Lamus poised against you.

O

old.Second

no but WE are=)

:twak: :twak: :twak: :twak:

L

lamus Yuatja

:) Understand a organised RvR guild cannot be made instantly.
It needs to be worked at little by little, yeah there are Lv.15+ people in the guild but over time they will grow strong. We have our leaders, and our troops, all that is needed now is planning. Make fun all you want, in time you will see.

O

old.Cruel Heart

sounds like a n00b guild isntead of 3l173:m00:

L

lamus Yuatja

Of corse it is a noob guild, its 4 days old u idiot.
Why are you flaming !? Read this post from top to bottom. Your acting like I insulted you....I dont even know u m8 so leave it...

S

Slipurson

Don't know why peeps are "downing" this idea ? if they start the guild now (at low and mid lvl), and they stick together they have big potetials to be good RvR'ers in the future...

so i say stick to this now... don't let the once that can't take charge or lead a guild get to u :)

V

Vireb

i say nerf nerf nerf .............

ooops wrong post
btw good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom