The Corporation

X

xoboll

Well here it is.. been promsing people this would happen for a while now.

Following The Corporations break in October a few of the old timers have decided that we miss what we had. Therefore we have decided to reform TC and try and bring it back to its former glory or at least get our name back up there..

The guild will take a similar structure to the way it was before, this being 50/50 PvE/RvR.. we have never, nor intend to be a full RvR guild.. however once we get a few more people in the guild we will try and have more of a presence in RvR and beat up a few Tree huggers and Trolls In the name of Albion..

The only rule we have is that you have a good time. If we can help you out we will.. this does not mean its a free for all powerleveling guild. but with regular PvE grps the chance of getting a few levels on most of your alts is there.

We currently have 2 houses in Gawthrop, Caerwent which provide almost all of the merchants and tools available (the rest are vaulted)

So. if you want to help rebuild The Corporation, Pm me here or in game(alts listed below) .. if u cant find me then pm any TC member on line and they should be able to help you or at leaast steer you in the right direction ..

F

- Fedaykin -

Good luck guys

Return of some old timers is nice to see

J

just.thebrave

Always nice to see old guilds reform, because the ppl are such good friends and miss playing with eachother.

All the best guys, i hope you see TC to glory once more :)

Users who are viewing this thread