The copy paste friday news!

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Available here!

I'm a bit disappointed that GOA has resorted to going through Mythic's old grab bags just to get some content. Just having a few unique questions which GOA can answer would be better than repeating Mythic's grab bag.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Goa did answer some European specific questions though:

Questions related to the European Servers :

Q. I chose the wrong cloak reward at the end of the Dragon's Revenge quest. Is there a chance to change the cloak to the other version, via a NPC or a game master ?

A. Sorry, it was not planned by EA Mythic to change the type of cloak. So we are not allowed to change the cloak via NPC or with the help of a game master.

Q. I successfully completed the Dragon's Revenge campaign quests and received the armour, but I can't get the quest for the weapon. Where is the problem ; did I do something wrong ?

A. There is a difference between "friendly" and "friendly" factions within the game. Like in reality, there is a difference in the game between being "friends" and "friends". Gain more faction on the relevant type to receive the quest. Bear in mind that the quest will only be given to you if you meet the requirements of the NPC.

Q. I deleted my character some days ago. Is there a chance to restore my character ?

A. Basically this has to be done via RightNow. Write a RightNow message with the name of the server (not cluster) name of the deleted character, and the name of an active character as reference. RightNow will try to restore the character to the previous state. Don't wait too long, as there might be a chance that the character gets corrupted and is not restorable anymore.

Q. I play on a cluster where the population changed and I don't want to play there anymore. Is there a chance to transfer my character to another cluster ?

A. Sorry, all the clusters in Europe have different databases, and it is not possible to transfer / move a character or account from one cluster to another.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Q. I chose the wrong cloak reward at the end of the Dragon's Revenge quest. Is there a chance to change the cloak to the other version, via a NPC or a game master ?

A. Sorry, it was not planned by EA Mythic to change the type of cloak. So we are not allowed to change the cloak via NPC or with the help of a game master.
Ermm....Mythic changed it so you took the cloak back to the NPC (fully repaired) and he would change it for you, giving some claptrap about some cloaks being made with inferior quality....prolly in China. So if thats the answer you got from GOA its poodoo.

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Goa did answer some European specific questions though:

I did read the article so I am aware of it.

I just don't particularly want GOA to think that reusing old content is newsworthy.

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
Uhm

So i read through the friday news, and i noticed now all of a sudden its possible to cluster dyvet with the german servers? :eek7:

Last i heared dyvet was never ever going to get re-clustered becuse it was impossible for GoA to do such a thing.. :puke:

It feels like i have been lied to and cheated by Goa

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
they take the trouble to make an English news for the 4 people who still play

wow

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Uhm

So i read through the friday news, and i noticed now all of a sudden its possible to cluster dyvet with the german servers? :eek7:

Last i heared dyvet was never ever going to get re-clustered becuse it was impossible for GoA to do such a thing.. :puke:

It feels like i have been lied to and cheated by Goa

Thats not what they said.

They said you can use an english client on a german server if you wanted but most things would be in German still.

We were told that it is impossible to cluster clusters with different languages. It is perfectly possible to cluster an individual server with a cluster of a different language, it was done with the Japanese server.

If you read the message you will notice they said that:
"Of course it is only a matter of combining certain less populated servers with others, and not all the European servers"

So I would guess they intend to cluster Dyvet with the italian and spanish servers which they already know how to do.

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
So I would guess they intend to cluster Dyvet with the italian and spanish servers which they already know how to do.

However they have said this is impossible for them to do such a thing.

I have spoken to the GMs personally aswell as seen them post here on the forums saying that such a thing will never take place.

I even have a screenshot of a chat i had with Roaken, where he says they have no plans on doing anything with dyvet ever, Becuse its not possible. But now its all of a sudden possible?

Heres the chat i had with roaken, where he says that they will do fuck all about dyvet.

Chat.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Basicly a big pile of horse shit once again.

How you guys can keep feeding GoA / Mythic with money is beyond me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom