**The CL/CLXP/Chapter/Weapon Answer**

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
GoA said:
Tip of the week
GoA said:
If you want to have several Champions
In a few days, you will have the possibility to help your King which will enable you to become Champion of the Realm. Perilous missions await you and we recommend you to start them as soon as you reach levels 30 to 35 for the first steps might be a little easy for level 50 characters. But once you have completed the Champion Quest of your Realm, you might not wish to do it again for each of your level 50 characters. This case has been anticipated even if it wasn't really brought forward for it would be a real shame not to complete at least once each Champion's Quest.
If you want to become a Champion without experiencing, or living again the adventures of Darkness Rising, you just have to go and speak to the King. If your character is level 50 you will then be able to gain Champion's experience and pass the 5 levels. This will enable you to benefit from the sub-classing points at each level as well as from the enlargement of the choice for mounts and their equipment. However, you will have to wait the 5th Champion level to get your Champion Weapon.

Doesnt this mean you dont have to do it for all characters (unless you have 2 accounts, then you will have to do it twice)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Nomans Land said:

Doesnt this mean you dont have to do it for all characters (unless you have 2 accounts, then you will have to do it twice)

No, it's simply explaining that you can get everything from XP/RVR.

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
I'm sorry, but this list needs editing slightly:

eggy said:
[highlight]Some emotes to get you going:[/highlight]
/horse halt
/horse trick
/horse startle
/horse graze
/horse rear
/horse dance
/horse courbette
/rofl
/shiver
/mememe <- BEST DAOC EMOTE EVER
/yawn
/stagger

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
horses are no trade/no drop but you can sell them for 75% of their purchase value.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone got a walkthrough site for the horses that you need to quest for (the 15p ones) which you need to find etc?

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Seems I'm going to need to RvR then -_- 150k shouldn't be hard..

Mnexxiz

Fledgling Freddie
2. Barding - presumably crafted by tailors? Or is it in cloth working like armour is in metal working? Can it be emblemed/dyed?

Barding and horse armor are in the Metalwork / Clothwork / Leatherwork / Woodwork recipes.
As such every crafter can make every item as long as their subskill is 1000+. Further info is on the Camelot Herald or on Motog's Crafter site

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
Elrandhir said:
how much Ram do you have if you got an Radeon x800 you shouldent have a problem if you havent got a poor CPU.

I have 2 gig ram, AMD 3500+, Radeon X800, I can log on 2 accs on same comp without the slightest problem.

1 gig of pc3200 dual channel stuff and a 3 gig P4 HT @ 3.3 - think a ram upgrade is in order this month. Motherboard is an AGP though, so system is coming to the end of it's life, but an extra gig of ram should see me through till the end of the year.

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
I have another question! I think i already know the answer but i'll ask anyway :)

What about the /use2 abilityon the champ weapon? It has a "defeat the circle of five" requirement afaik, but do you get that /use2 anyway when you ding CL5 even if you haven't defeated the Co5?

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
How does repairing of your CL wep work? Like a arti?

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Jimmi said:
How does repairing of your CL wep work? Like a arti?
Yes, unlimited repairs, will never lose dura

Cirandi said:
I have another question! I think i already know the answer but i'll ask anyway :)

What about the /use2 abilityon the champ weapon? It has a "defeat the circle of five" requirement afaik, but do you get that /use2 anyway when you ding CL5 even if you haven't defeated the Co5?
Pretty sure you will get it this way. I recall them saying you could just talk to king and rvr your way to cl 5 ablitys + full unlocked weapon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom