The Chronicles of Riddick

W

whipped

Looks a pile of toss. Is it based on anything good. Looks like Soldier all over again.

L

leggy

Riddick was the bloke from pitch black was he not?

Anyway I agree with whipped it looks toss. But nothing like soldier though. Not mentioning the fact that vin diesel is a wank actor and hasn't actually starred in a decent film yet (Don't include boiler room as he wasn't in it enough to spoil it.)

T

Testin da Cable

someone get me a trailer that isn't a damn mov pls :(

M

Moving Target

Originally posted by leggy
Not mentioning the fact that vin diesel is a wank actor and hasn't actually starred in a decent film yet (Don't include boiler room as he wasn't in it enough to spoil it.)

Saving Private Ryan!

L

leggy

Originally posted by Moving Target
Saving Private Ryan!

oops

:/

That doesn't count though. I have yet to think of a reason why.

C

.Cask

Looked alright to me but I like everything sci-fi. How shit a name is necromonger though. Wow they deal in dead bodys, let's call Kablammoman and rid the universe of their kind! Failing that a moral victory will suffice.

1tchy trigger

Trailer was Ok ... you never know it might actually be an entertaining distraction for a couple of hours - on the other hand it looks like there's enough rope to hang themsleves with this one

G

gremlin

I thought Diesel was ok in Pitch Black and Fast and the Furious.. everything else he's been in does royally suck.

Don't even get me started on xXx.

E

envenom

Vin is an ok actor it all comes down to what role hes suited in good guy? no bad guy? hell yes i loved pitch black and im lookin forward to this

Users who are viewing this thread