The Christmas Bazaar, and my goodbyes

L

loxleyhood

Ok first thing first, thank you to the dozens of people who helped make the Bazaar a success, I had been typing for two weeks non stop organising it (my left thumb is red and bloated) and if I hadn't of recieved such huge support from all of Albion, I would have never been able to do it.

Thank you to:
The Red Dragons, who donated much time, energy and gold to helping me
Draven for taking the initative when I was overwhelmed by the amount of slaves and organising the Miss Albion competition at the last minute
The countless adventures and crafters for donating stuff
And everybody who came!

Sorry if I didn't answer your pms during the bazaar, or you couldnt be sold at the slave auction, so many people just volunteered for that last minute :)

Sorry I couldn't sell all the slaves, I never expected so many!
We beat Prydwen's record slave price by 1p, Seeaira being bought by Kagato for 3p! I dread to think what he has in mind which is so valuable ;)

The Miss Albion Contest : http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=40789

And, although I havent collected all the cash yet, at the moment we have raised 18p!

I did have 60p, but Sven Tomteson got me drunk in Ludlow tavern, and has skipped town with the rest of the cash. Tried to slam him but he evaded 3 times and I missed twice. (Note GOA: Nerf Sven)

But, I am leaving the game :(

My acount expires on Saturday, at which point I shall donate my account to The Red Dragons for all their kindness and fun they have shown me during my time playing DaoC.

I've decided to leave for many reasons, mostly rl stuff and the approach of SWG, but its time to move on nonetheless. Christmas Bazaar was my way of going out with a bang, turned out more of a Kaboom :)

So big thanks to the Red Dragons, past and present, for putting up for me from a tiny Lvl8 n00b, to a tiny Lvl50 n00b. I never had any reason to look for another guild.
Thanks to the friends I've met along the way, Sirex helping me through the 30s, Bowen through tanglers and Raisen for always having a warm spot ready at mmg.
Thanks to everyone in this game, I shall miss you all.

And as for the Bazaar money, Ill either keep it so Lox becomes a door bot, or give it to the alliance :)

S

starblade

So sorry to see you go :(

Remember a time not so long ago when all my newbie alt scout questions were directed to you :) Always got a good and clear answer but above all, it was always an answer (very rare those days :) ) and always a friendly one.

Good luck & have fun in SWG

S

Sibanac

Nooooo....

You cant leave Loxleyhood :(
You will be missed

p.s. : nice job on the bazaar, but you cant leave us
p.p.s : I'll even say on as that scouts are not overpowered and dont deserve to be nerfed if you stay ;)

M

Madonion Slicer

Great Job loxleyhood sad to see you go but we will keep Loxleyhood warm for you incase you wish to return.

/Clap Loxleyhood

K

Kagato.

Great event lox, well done, sorry to see you go though but you certainly went out with the bang you wanted.

Great job on getting GOA involved with the event.

Seeaira being bought by Kagato for 3p! I dread to think what he has in mind which is so valuable

She's worth it :p

Good luck with SWG.

G

g0ldenbone

All the best Lox!!!

Hopefully see you in SWG (look for Goldenbone) :)

K

knaapje

Nooooo

Though i missed this great event thanks to mister flu :( im sure it was great, hate to see you leaving m8, good luck in star wars

And YES scouts are overpowered :D

B

Bleri McThrust

Damn I missed it :(

Was hoping to maybe get to youre next one, but obviously thats not gonna happen :(

GL in future

D

DroP DeaD

Bye...

Well Lox even know you did beat me to 50 (Grrrr :p Bah about 2months may I add lol... I tell you I was leveling my alts ;)) its sad to see you go after such good times. (I think?)

Gratz on the Bazaar, and well do to the Red Dragons for hosting most of the events... Really liked the Catapult one... Although not alot went, or did they go while I was playing Black Jack?

But anyway... See you in the future.

P.S. Btw can I have you account? :p and you can have my non used account :) lol

-Spiral

T

tisme

You did a great job Loxleyhood. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Wish I could have stayed but I had too much lag and me laptop just couldnt cope:(
Bye Bye and loads of luck in wotever you do

J

josh_dk

Sad to c u go Loxleyhood :-(

The bazaar was a great event, and I do hope it will be repeated sometime soon in the next year.

T

Tleilax

Great event, big grats to u loxley and all other ppl involved.
THough i didnt know u, its always sad when ppl quit a game.

GL to u.

Z

zlair

Lox, m8...

I'll keep ur account warm, and the (grey) mids cold ;) (don't even wanna bother 'bout overpwred hibs)

See U in game for a last farewelll tribute :)

/cries

The King is dead, long live the King!

S

statix

Great job on the Bazaar ! It was great to take a break from the menotomy of xp/rping.

Great to go out Loxleyhood /clap /bow

Cya in SWG.

A

Aussie-

tata
gimme epic ring and bowmaster cloak plz ;p

R

RD_MuDgEtH

Zlair - Whers your usual poem, I know its usually for Lvl 50's but, this is also a rare occasion.

Loxleyhood, what can I say, you've been a real m8 over the time I've been in Red Dragons, always a laugh, always saying Hello (everyone else ignores me ;p) and just generally being a cool guy.

Now youre account is in the hands of us, we will strive to keep your dreaded name (to mids and hibs anyway) alive, in the light of camelot.

Anyway, to conclude, Im going to miss you m8, so good luck in the future and everything you do, and hope to see you again sometime.

S

seeaira

::sniffle::

Yes loxy you will be missed... it was so great to put together what you did and it turned out really nice. Thank you for fitting me in at the last min at the slave thing... I had no idea you were going to call on me lol. :p anyways ... ahem you could always give me that 3plat you know. :D
Anyways you will be missed and keep in touch on the forum.:wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom