The Chosen returns

R

Riddler

hmm, is it just me or does anyone else get that "hibbie feeling" when looking at these forums?

I KNEW IT!, its a conspiracy to make us all move to hib cause of their underpopulation!! fsfsfs etcetc ramble etc

:p

O

old.Woodmansee

Hail Brannor!
Thanks for the end of beta and all the hard work you have done for us:clap:

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Brannor McThife

When I read something like that. Whether it be a "joke" or not. Posted by a moderator...starts to make me wonder if this was a good choice... :(

I don't appreciate being sworn at, whether it's a joke to you or not.

-G
What's the -G at the end :confused:
But you can't be serious :eek:

B

Brannor McThife

It's my sign off. The first initial of my name. I sign off most messages that way, just didn't see it necessary for DAoC forums.

-G

PS. Oh, and I'm dead serious.

K

Keri

Well, well, well Brannor .. you sure had me fooled! I never would have guessed that you were Jorem. Umm ... were you in the same guild back then? It's so long ago now, that I forget. If you were, you really had me fooled, seeing as I was a member of that guild. Even sat down with you in the Vasud tavern.

Good to see you here though, and you made a great Jorem :)

O

old.dittytwo

hello all the forums are now closed
we will prove them worng and make a better forum here

dittytwo

S

SFXman

Alrighty then Brannor McThife, guess you were. No more of that then...
dittytwo, nice sig :D

B

Brannor McThife

Originally posted by Keri
Well, well, well Brannor .. you sure had me fooled! I never would have guessed that you were Jorem. Umm ... were you in the same guild back then? It's so long ago now, that I forget. If you were, you really had me fooled, seeing as I was a member of that guild. Even sat down with you in the Vasud tavern.

Good to see you here though, and you made a great Jorem :)

Thanks Keri. ;)

And yes, I happened to be from TU back then too. But I had only just joined, and used my character as a spy to spread the word/rumours. The standard prince/pauper routine. ;)

Looking forward to some good ones (roles) in the future. Hopefully a little easier.

-G

O

old.Woodmansee

I say Jorem should come back to Excal-Mid where he belongs :cool:

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Brannor McThife

Thanks Keri. ;)

And yes, I happened to be from TU back then too. But I had only just joined, and used my character as a spy to spread the word/rumours. The standard prince/pauper routine. ;)

Looking forward to some good ones (roles) in the future. Hopefully a little easier.

-G
Hehee, *thinks to himself that spies should perish in the mouths of dragons*... hmm. Brannor likes to spread rumours aye, interesting... *places things in places to get Brannor lured into dragons mouth*.

B

Brannor McThife

Originally posted by Woodmansee
I say Jorem should come back to Excal-Mid where he belongs :cool:

Hehe...nice try Woody. Sorry dude. But I ain't giving up my L40 Warrior and my guild/friends on Midgard Pryd...and I don't want to play Midgard on 2 servers... :p

-G

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom