the Chaos theory OFFICAL TOUR

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sparklehorse

well shy, i think thats just sour grapes ..at the thought of not being in one of the best bunch of twats this side of salisbury plains

and my ban is over in 3 days.....rofl..and they suspened my subscription...so i dint loose any money...thanks goa...u super dupper

Z

Zill

That Brian Eno track 'An Ending [Ascent]' is superb.

G

Gamah

They are the most charming forums i have ever read...you all sound like a bunch of scum inbread idiots who think its cool to swear every other word...

grow up

p.s spaklehorse you seem like the most unpleasent person alive...i think you should take a look at your attitude!

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Rhun
That Brian Eno track 'An Ending [Ascent]' is superb.

Yep. Wonderfully mellow :)
Is this relevant? Sod it, this thread clearly needs more nice stuff =)

S

sparklehorse

invert if u grew some balls..and started actually living your life instead of trying to grasp a hold of reality through a game, then u may just find you have a sense of humour...
lol..i am unpleasant...in a way u wouldnt understand...so i tell you what...you go and take that jumped up, little rich boy, silver spoon looking post and ram it up your rusty old sherrifs badge, because i would have to say with out doubt you are a tail!!

C

[CT]Amotus

Invert - quite frankly I think you are a stereotypical cock jockey!

Just because people choose to express themselves using language which may be regarded as 'unsavoury' what makes you think that we aren't nice people?

Talk about judging a book by it's swear ridden cover!

And as for being 'scum inbread idiots' as you called us - most of us are Uni graduates with high honours etc and I for one own my own successful multimedia business - so I think idiot is out of the question!

At the end of the day we enjoy our literary creative freedom on our forums and quite frankly we can do what the fuck we like on them. Oh, sorry should I have said jestational fornication perhaps instead of fuck? Or does that make me a glasses wearing egg head dictionary swallowing horse bollock?

Take your judgmental attitude off these forums and jam em up some fuckers arse who gives a shit.

Have you noticed how other people on here have just said comments like 'Nice music' or whatever. So sad that people feel the need to slander others more fortunate than themselves.

...which brings me onto Shy. What was the point in posting the reference to accounts being suspended? What did you expect to happen? The whole of the Barrysworld forums to turn their virtual noses up at us and chalk in a black mark next to our names. Shit, and we thought you were cool. I can't count the amount of times the first word you've said to me in game has been CUN* - but hey - you're perfick aint ya - in fact I believe one or two of your posts on the forums are even littered with 4 letter words.

Just in case people wanted to see your profanities:

http://www.angelmultimedia.co.uk/chaos/cgi/iB/ikonboard.cgi?s=3e3160183b0affff;act=ST;f=2;t=141

The thing I hate about most people on here and indeed in DAoC is that you're such fucking upperty nobheads! You prance around thinking that you're untouchable because you're in a GAME! Some of you should learn to switch off your machines and venture out into the real world! A lot has changed since Feb 2002 when you quite obviously lost all sense of realism in a sad, self masturbatory attempt to become a lvl 50 'Uber Cock'.

Well, on that sticky man-love ending note - I'm going to do something far more interesting in the real world.

Thoose who like the site, and the forums - we thank you... and feel free to sign up and post away.

Those who don't...

...can fuck right off!

<end of chat>

:cheers: come on the Brew

S

Skaven

Just to add to the above. What having there accounts banned have to do with the original thread I have no idea.
And to put down another forum when this is obviously whine forum of the world is quite funny imo.

S

sparklehorse

well skaven its good to know your slightly on the DARKSIDE....

give in to hate...

T

ToKE

Chaos Theory Rants

Well Sky you absolute backstabbing cow who woulda known you, YOU actually wanted to be one of us? i remember hearing you hurl swear words out like the crabs between your legs on several occasions, and well as we have always claimed, DAoC is a ROLE PLAYING GAME, always have always will be, and as it's trying to recreate a virtual world we are acting like virtual c*nts
and for trying to get barrys world members backs up agaisnt us, well that failed miserably.. 1 or 2 "oh you sound like such immature stupid c*nts well yea we are in game - we like to have a drink and have a laugh, sometimes we take it a bit too far- but the really immature thing is to go running to teacher especially on 'friends' i really am shocked you felt you had to get us banned and feel so big about doing it. its just pathetic after all if you were so f*cking offended you could always use /filter off, like anyone sensible. but like Amo said most of us are university Graduates. or students and we're not exactly thick. I posted specifically before we went hunting with us to let you know what we were like, but i guess its you who's thick.. or maybe just Sly, as your name suggests, get us to help you with your epic quests and then get us banned to say thanks.. cheers thanks alot you cunt

G

Gamah

Originally posted by sparklehorse
invert if u grew some balls..and started actually living your life instead of trying to grasp a hold of reality through a game, then u may just find you have a sense of humour...
lol..i am unpleasant...in a way u wouldnt understand...so i tell you what...you go and take that jumped up, little rich boy, silver spoon looking post and ram it up your rusty old sherrifs badge, because i would have to say with out doubt you are a tail!!

lol...I need to get a life? your the one who created a forum just to use excessive swear words on...Did mum and dad not let you swear in your childhood so u have to make up for it now you detestable little parasite?

G

Gamah

Originally posted by Amotus
Invert - quite frankly I think you are a stereotypical cock jockey!

Just because people choose to express themselves using language which may be regarded as 'unsavoury' what makes you think that we aren't nice people?

Talk about judging a book by it's swear ridden cover!

And as for being 'scum inbread idiots' as you called us - most of us are Uni graduates with high honours etc and I for one own my own successful multimedia business - so I think idiot is out of the question!

ZZZZzzzZZZZ your a sad man!

C

[CT]Amotus

Is that the best you can come up with?

Surely your massive literary vocabulary MUST be able to come up with a far more fantastic and witty retort then 'ZZZZzzzZZZZ your a sad man!'

See you're the kind of person who posts to proclaim how fantastically great you are, and how thee art so much finer and more noble than thou because you don't swear - yet when you find out the someone is better than you - you resort to schoolboy playground retorts - like above.

And just to add....

"Did mum and dad not let you swear in your childhood so u have to make up for it now you detestable little parasite?"

Well, quite frankly no! You see we all had proper upbringings by real people and good members of an upstanding community. Unlike yourself we weren't raised on a scutty run down council estate where swearing was the normal mode of communication and you had to resort to nicking hub caps for spare cash.

Do us all a favour mate and just fuck off. You're a boring pathetic individual and a plain example of what too much self abuse can do to someone.

Poor poor chap.

Remind me to have a whip-round for you later.

:cheers:

T

Tilda

tsk tsk.
leave the excessive swearing and personal insults in PMs please

Tilda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom