The bugged CM's

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Any chance of fixing this problem soon? because trying to buy items atm is almost impossible. You can have 2 pages of the same item but won't be able to find more than half of them.

Cheers

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
have you raised a rightnow for it?- i have and sent in screenies etc, - i was told that you have to have a char with nothing in inventory for it to work - but that didnt work for me.

only way to make GOA / mythic do something about it is to keep sending in the rightnows so that they can see that it is not an isolated incident and they can just put it to a low priority.

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
My inventory was empty when i was searching as i just sold the jewels etc i had from PvE and was trying to buy a couple of items. Tried this on all 3 of my characters and each one gets the same bugged CM's.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
rampant said:
have you raised a rightnow for it?- i have and sent in screenies etc, - i was told that you have to have a char with nothing in inventory for it to work - but that didnt work for me.

only way to make GOA / mythic do something about it is to keep sending in the rightnows so that they can see that it is not an isolated incident and they can just put it to a low priority.

Think they know about it. It's why they mentioned it in the news two weeks back. I don't tend to raise calls for known bugs, as it's a waste of any helpdesk's time.

It gets sworn about in /gu and /as about 1-2 times an hour.

I imagine the US devs have been concentrating on getting 1.84 out there, rather than fixing our 1.83.

Darzil

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Darzil said:
Think they know about it. It's why they mentioned it in the news two weeks back. I don't tend to raise calls for known bugs, as it's a waste of any helpdesk's time.

It gets sworn about in /gu and /as about 1-2 times an hour.

I imagine the US devs have been concentrating on getting 1.84 out there, rather than fixing our 1.83.

Darzil

even more reason for everyone to raise a rightnow - if only a few people complain about it, then they [GOA] will think it is not a major problem, and thus give a lower priority to it - whereas if lots and lots of people report it, then it gets bumped up the chain in terms of priority.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
rampant said:
even more reason for everyone to raise a rightnow - if only a few people complain about it, then they [GOA] will think it is not a major problem, and thus give a lower priority to it - whereas if lots and lots of people report it, then it gets bumped up the chain in terms of priority.

Well, they are players too, so they'll know.

Giving a lot of calls to the GMs to answer means less time for them to do anything else, so will slow down problem resolution. I'd rather not be part of the problem.

Darzil

Gamah

Banned
I shall raise a rightnow when I get home, really annoying bug tbh.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
isn't this cause you need to de-list then re-list your cm merchant?

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
http://daoc.goa.com/en/

QUOTE:
There are a few bugs remaining, mainly for some Consignment Merchants whose contents is not fully displayed to some characters - though all items are correctly displayed by the Market Explorer because they haven't disappeared from the merchants inventory - and some items that seem to be missing in the inventories. These are our technical team' priorities and they are in permanent relation with Mythic's technical team.

Darzil - as we can see GOA dont think its a big problem - that is because people are not rightnow'ing it - so it only get a low priority

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
GOA News said:
These are our technical team' priorities and they are in permanent relation with Mythic's technical team.

rampant said:
Darzil - as we can see GOA dont think its a big problem - that is because people are not rightnow'ing it - so it only get a low priority

ok just how is saying its there priority and they are in permenant relation with mythic, not make it a big problem for them?

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
erm....aeris - read the news - these items are NOW the priorities after all the other things have been done....

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
rampant said:
erm....aeris - read the news - these items are NOW the priorities after all the other things have been done....

I reckon they just did like everyone tends to, fix the simple stuff first.

Darzil

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom