The Black Circle

vulgar

Fledgling Freddie
Tbc is one of the oldest guilds in the game and has had a resurgance of old players returning, we are doing a limited reqruitment and will except non guilded players, players who's guild is dead and a few newbies. We have a good mix at the moment and are mainly real life friends and in game friends.

Our aims are to have a good time do some rvr action where all are welcome regardless of class ( we can make it work ). we do a bit of leveling from time to time. But are fairly active of the artifact front and usualy do a few sessions a week.

The guil;d owns a village in the housing area and we have all the bits and bobs a player needs and crafters of a very high level in all trades.

We also have a buffbot guild called the order of infinity which we usualy throw our bb clerics into and let them leech a few rps and bounty points and soon we hope to have enough bps to claim another tower and keep it claimed.

Tbc is in the gop alliance and we have very strong ties to gop. so if you fancy a change or just want to join our little comunity feel free to contact us

Ps taking the piss, making jokes and abusing eachother is a norm here so if your the touchy type dont bother. :flame:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
This was my first guild and i can say its got a wonderful atmosphere :)

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Was a great guild till vlad showed for sure :< <lol j/k> :kissit:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom