The Big Day :)

W

Whoodoo_RD

http://camelot-europe.goa.com/news/newsarticle.php3?id_article=1528

Winter flowers
[2003-13-11]

Two hearts have melted in the wintry lands of Midgard. The norseman Obsessive has won the hand of beautiful Similija and a grand wedding will be held in the halls of Jordheim. All friends of the realm are invited to this happy occasion which will start at 19.00 GMT on Wednesday the 19th of November. The meeting place and place of the event is the Jordheim Great Hall. Guests should contact Whoodoo (/Apophys) if they have questions regarding the event.

Come one come all to this happy event!!

Its not often this kind of thing happens in the game, been a while since the last one, and its always good to see a gathering of Midgardians :)

A few things I would like to ask:

Come dressed for the occasion, gents preferably in charcoal, blue or grey, ladies in something bright and pretty.
Try and refrain from using /b /y /s or spellcasting during the ceremony.
Gifts to the happy couple after the event.
Your on camera (Thanx Takhasis for providing the camera work) Vids will be posted within a couple of days, so please be on your best behaviour :)
Stay clear of the plinth at the back of Jordhaim Hall, this is the stage :)
At the end of the ceremony, spamming of Buffs on the happy couple would look the part.
Can all except visiting GMs please remove their cloaks, helps to reduce the lag a little, for filming purposes.

Thanx in advance for all your help peeps.

K

Kindar

Aww...cute. I'll be there. Nice to see such a happy event once in a while :)

A

Archeon

A valid reason to wear my skirt other than on weekends? I'm so there :D

G

Ged

Funfunfun, I love dressing up =) I*ll be there!

S

Soromaar2

it is a RGP game after all..ill be there if i remember

M

Maghica

Is there gonna be a bachelors night?:clap: :clap:

:merlin:

W

Whoodoo_RD

Many thanx to all who came to the event, it was truely a great time had by all.

Watch out soon for the pics and video (Thanx Takhasis). Ill be posting links here.

S

stelfa

:clap:

I've never wanted to kill that npc Kobold Beggar as much as last night ;)

- Elinara 44 Norsewoman Healer
<Lost Souls of Valhalla>

M

Maghica

Last I heard, they were serving KobbieBeggar-stew at the cantina;)

W

Whoodoo_RD

Many thanx to all that came, you helped make it a nice event, something to take a little tedium from the grind out there.

The video should be released over the weekend hopefully, Takhasis Tarentino is working on it as we speak.

Special Thanx to Zargar for his wonderful touches, the banners in the hall and the Sacrificial Horse.

D

del_eneste

Nice movie :D. Wish I could of been there to see it..but me being a Alb and all *mumbles* :)

D

Driwen

great movie and you actually put the /flex part in \o/ tnx ;).

A

Archeon

I can see myself in that Movie! I'm like an extra or somthing, oh wow. Today a 20second appearence in a Wedding movies. Towmorrow i'l be turning down deals from Steven Spielburg to star in his next Movie Return of the Aliens From Uranus!!!!! :rolleyes:

Was quite nice though, probably verging on slightly too long. But then my attention span really sucks - so its probably a one-off :D

M

Maghica

indeed..it sure is the Happiest weddingmovie that I have seen

and not just because I'm playing a small role ;)

D

deadkid

Norse chick in red in the first line it's ME :) :) :) :) :clap:

S

stelfa

Norse chick in blue in the first line is ME! :) :clap:

You look good in my clothes Bitter ;)

Users who are viewing this thread