the big 14

.Wilier.

One of Freddy's beloved
At 14 you shouldnt be spending all your time in front of a PC eating choclolate and drinking coke.

You should be out chasing girls, riding rat-bikes in a local field and smoking tabs. Or, especially in the summer, playing British Bull-Dog on the school field......ahh, the harmless fun of 30 kids trying to kill each other in a field.

The youth of today, honestly......... :rolleyes:

Oh, happy birthday btw. :)

Cynical

Fledgling Freddie
yeah thanks guys. going out for a meal later tonight. Going out tomorrow for a snowball fight (if it snows). It took me 20 days of DAoC to get 50 lol. I spent most of the time switching between guilds characters and asking my brother to powerlevel me/lend his account so I could play his chars. Never zerged. Don't think anyone knew me. I played Stimulant level 50 shaman and Slavi level 50 healer. Markk level 50 champ. But as it got nearer and nearer to NF being released i just traded accounts a thousand times. and yeah...i have a social life :rolleyes:

Dr_Weasel

One of Freddy's beloved
:twak: go to the DAOC forums to talk about your zerging and leveling... We just take the piss out of DAOC in here.

Happy b'day anyway. Now go get drunk.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
14 eh, u should still be doin all the childish things while u still got the time! coke and chocolates, man those where the days.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
.Wilier. said:
At 14 you shouldnt be spending all your time in front of a PC eating choclolate and drinking coke.

You should be out chasing girls, riding rat-bikes in a local field and smoking tabs. Or, especially in the summer, playing British Bull-Dog on the school field......ahh, the harmless fun of 30 kids trying to kill each other in a field.

The youth of today, honestly......... :rolleyes:

Oh, happy birthday btw. :)

British bulldog!!!!

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
Cracked my skull open a few times playing that game, I like to think I helped contribute to it being banned at schools

Happy Birthday!

Gray

FH is my second home
Probably is but the teachers dont care to look :s

Those were the days at Primary School.

Ahhhh, the crunching tackles, ahhhh

Tilda

iirc the department of education has issued guidelines that its not to be done ever. But yes, lots of teachers dont give a shit. I remember the games fondly, nobody could catch me :D

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Yes, but you're not going to be charged of anything if the other party is under 16 also.

Although rape is still illegal no matter what age, so tough luck !

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
what happens if both parties are consenting?

edit - if you do have sex wear two jonnies - *just* incase, coz if she does get up the duff you will make headline news

pcg79

One of Freddy's beloved
Brynn said:
what happens if both parties are consenting?

edit - if you do have sex wear two jonnies - *just* incase, coz if she does get up the duff you will make headline news
no that can cause un-necessary strain or some shit and make it more likely to get her up the duff. wear one, with spermicide.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
or pull out just before you.....

never mind

babs

Can't get enough of FH
Or have sex with a horse.

To the best of my knowledge there are no balding, fat, overly cornish horses running around down here so I must've been doing something right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom