The Beta download.

H

Herapath

I really don't get torrents, do I just use utorrent to open it and then just wait? is it that easy??
Official DL is going at 200 KB's right now but I'm not to trusting that it's gonna keep going......:drink:

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I really don't get torrents, do I just use utorrent to open it and then just wait? is it that easy??
Official DL is going at 200 KB's right now but I'm not to trusting that it's gonna keep going......:drink:

That's about it aye... give it a go :)

xceptionzero

Fledgling Freddie
i gave the offical torrent a go..but maxs at 30kb so went with offical downloader thats avergaign 180-220kb so stikcing with what works best..

give each a go see whats fastest and choose the fast one...must be different for each person depending on connection and location i suppose

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Things will vary from person to person. If you're getting a reasonable speed from one method, don't switch, it won't be worth it.

If you're on the FH torrent, remember to leave your client seeding (i.e. don't just leech) as this will help those who are still after their DL. I've been seeding it for 3 days now and it's been saturating my connection the entire time. If we all do this, everyone will win :D

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
Will the US client work on EU servers? I'm getting awful speeds on all torrents now and I've found the client on a usergroup which maxes my connection it just doesn't say if it's US or EU version though.

Idrin

Fledgling Freddie
Will the US client work on EU servers? I'm getting awful speeds on all torrents now and I've found the client on a usergroup which maxes my connection it just doesn't say if it's US or EU version though.

If it says wareuopenbeta, then it's Europe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom