The best XP I EVER earned...

P

Pfy

Heh, dying is a bit of a bastard isn't it :(

Losing like 1 ball of EXP now. Thankfully I'm sorted for items as I get all my freinds hand me downs/scout items :D

S

Sar

Well after I levelled up and got trained, my trainer gave me a quest - so off I trotted like the good little thane that I am, and did the quest which took all of 10 mins - got a luvverly Ruby Studded Jerkin as a reward :D

Overall my lvl 7 Thane has an Armour Factor of 70 :D

S

Summo

Make sure you change the colour of that jerkin with some enamel dye! I laugh at all the peeps running about in red armour. "I know where you've been!"

Fear meh full kit of Svartskold chain armour (the expensive stuff, mind)

:p

P

Pfy

Originally posted by SomeGuy
Make sure you change the colour of that jerkin with some enamel dye! I laugh at all the peeps running about in red armour. "I know where you've been!"

Fear meh full kit of Svartskold chain armour (the expensive stuff, mind)

:p

Heh, I'm black and blue at the mo, unfortunately quite literally after fighting some mobs :(

S

Sar

Dyed it blue, as I'm in a mainly Blue ensemble (red sleeves & helm).

:D

S

Summo

Originally posted by Sar
Dyed it blue, as I'm in a mainly Blue ensemble (red sleeves & helm).

:D

Eww! Nasteh! I always leave my armour its original colour (unless it's a ruby vest) as dying it just seems to give it a complete wash in that colour. Shame really.

W

Wij

Played some this morning (had a headache). Was doing really well doing kill tasks. Then I grouped with loads of ppl so we had to try hard monsters to make it workwhile. Cue a little over-enthusiasm here and there and some disorganisation (can't really be helped in groups) and I died 3 times and lost loads of XP. Bah. There's really no benefit to me grouping at the moment, I'll just have to be Mr anti-social :(

U

-Ultimate

We did ok last nigt Wij, well apart from that time you got killed and we all ran away, and then apart from the time i went for a drink and when i came back i was dead off one of those chuffing spiders :eek:

W

Wij

I hate dieing in Gna Faste cos half the time when you try to swim over from Galp again that fucking lizard thing kills u again :/

S

SoWat

I now have two ruby jerkin thingys, plus 4 sets of army ant legs that I can't sell! When I brought them to the NPC I was tasked to deliver them to, she said that she didn't need my help anymore :rolleyes:

S

Summo

Hmm... has the quest disappeared from your jounal? ie is it completed?

Those ruby jerkins will make a lovely gift for a grateful newbie, and the ant legs can be destroyed by selecting them and pressing SHIFT+D. Or made into a nice broth.

S

SoWat

Drop them? DROP THEM?? These bloody ant-legs cost me blood, sweat and tears. Some bugger's going to have them, and pay for them too!

...ummm, I dropped them; they were taking up space required for more valuable loot :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom