The Best/Worst Pets

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
noobs.. its not about wich pets it the best! its about how many you got xD

okok, my fav is got to be forests executioner - unbreakable snare and kiting around shrooms rock :clap:

Devaster

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
I'm not so sure about the last. As a Spirit Cabalist, my fully buffed pet (George!) is able to decimate most unbuffed tanks easily. However, if the tank is buffed as well, the tables turn, and I believe a Cabalist pet is at least on a par with Enchanter pets.

mmm example : A buffed chanter pet can easy tank 2 galla mobs only getting heals from mana ment buff. B4 fs nerf with heals from bb it could tank up to 4 or even 5 those uber purp ones. When i tryed to farm abit sidi with fs there was 3 clerics spamming heals 2k3 on pet wich was taking 2 mobs. So its realy not the same. Chanter pet >>> SM pet >>> Caba pet.

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
the pet i hate the most is the stunning caba one. it's really good on pvp.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Behmoth said:
being asking myself this a bit so here goes
1.if your a pet class. what is the best pet pet to have?

2. if your being attacked by a pet. what is the most annoying/deadly pet?

sorry bored at work

I hang about with georgie the mincer and he has charmed just about everything charmable.

lvl 57/58 salamander fully buffed + EB and dmg shield is very very very evil

Salamanders have a reactive DD that hurts a lot and a insta root that rocks.

Georgie has been using these for quite some time, he'll be the first to say how great they are AND how hard they hurt when he loses charm, I can usualy tell even if I'm 500 yards away his hp drops 25% :)

This aint quite being attacked by a pet but hell, its a pet and sometimes it hurts :)

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
fl3a said:
levians/levian-als. if you got one on your ass you dont see anything anymore :D much like a troll savage

Only cuz trolls block out the sun :p

Shroomz

Fledgling Freddie
Druid pet - any - set to aggro = Stealthers nightmare - certainly had a pet specced drood in BG1 - would uncover stealthers all the time - for solo stealthers = deadly - fight pet - drood dots and hits you - chase pet owner - he runs and pet gets you :)

Zorewin

Fledgling Freddie
salamanders are funky i tried em but the centaur healer kicks there ass easely it heals when 50% or lower and has 2 instant heals (no timer) thats for toa pve anyway :D

RVR? nothing beats a frost stallion of course :p but if yah have to go to emain take a geborched wounder or far dorcha.

Gillian

Fledgling Freddie
pets

Well sorcs can only pet to their level.

Cyraeth in pennines are great pets, hard to see = nasty surprise for archers jumping ya, and a very nice dd that procs often.

Iso Clerics - good healers.

Big Chickens (pennines, cant remember exact name, have a great instant stun)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom