The best thread there ever was?

M

MYstIC G

Time for some nostalgia methinks, so make with the suggestions (with linkage of course) & lets figure out what our greatest accomplishment here was.....

(NB: greatness is subjective ;))

L

L_Plates

I believe many will say the Desktop thread or the dreaded p00 thread.

C

Ch3tan

m00 or the story thread.

A personal vote for my own thread which enraged the entire quakeworld playing community here as well.

S

Summo

Aye, Far Gate. Some great comic posts in there, kept snug by a healthly nest of spam.

RIP. :(

M

Munkey-

i thought this was pretty funny :p But perhaps because its the only thread i've seen about me

But yes damini, the hats thread did rock! Ah, that was back in the days of Nibbler, Jas and Bigbb :(

Oooohhh. just remember Charlton the happy dragon, wonder whatever happened to the chap

N

Nibbler

God bless the night of hats.

And the story (#2) thread.

:clap:

E

Embattle

I'm sure I could find loads...although being here so long means a number of them would be before you lot even joined ;)

S

Sawtooth

JOTD thread is the best laugh, especially at Chrimbo winding down the work.

Z

Zarjazz

My personal favourite has to of been THIS

Great cross site posting and definetely some quality art work :clap:

S

Scouse

You're all wrong.

The best thread was anything I started.....ever. :p

C

caLLous

Anything by Summo, bodhi, Wazz, cagecunt :)D) and loads of others. I'll miss this place. :(

Let's hope we can maintain something like a similar atmosphere at t'other place. :)

L

leggy

We can say **** now?

Then this is the best thread evah evah

/edit

ph no we cant ... callous = hax

S

Summo

The best threads were the 'live' ones where you'd post and there'd be several more posts a few seconds later. The Night of the Hats was top, as was Free Wij for the same reason.

Also, the only where Nighty and Bodhi spammed their little bums off for the night.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread