the best thid solo class of each realm?

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
Defense - (in BG1)
Alb - Matter Cabalist (Spfp,)
Hib - Mana Mentalist (AoE-Dot, Mana-Regen, Health Regen, Healing)
Mid - Cave Shaman (AoE-DoT, AoE-Root, Buffs, Healing)

Offense - (in BG1, None Stealther)
Alb - Sorc (Mind/Body spec)
Hib - Vampiir
Mid - BoneDancer

I must admit I havent played a DoT'er for quite a while, so it might have changed as more people have uber-tweaked alts, but atleast in dec. 2003 on Excal when I was leveling up my shammy, aoe dot and root rocked the BG1, was killing everything blue (except paladins and healing classes) and most yellow casters with a single dot or two...

Actually I think ill go make a cave sham to kill all the /lvl'd 20 new cata classes ^_^

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Phooka said:
Where is the part mana casters mezz?? light eld and light ment only casters that mezz on hib as far as i know...

Mixed specc, even if it's an absolute low level mezz.

delete

Can't get enough of FH
i pwned some vamps today with my 2h sword skald ;x
quite easily i might add.

/gothiatek

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Overdriven said:
Mixed specc, even if it's an absolute low level mezz.

i get the mix and all but wouldnt that be more usefull for lvl 50ies else u gimped like hell in thid and i thought this was more bout thid ;)

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
delete said:
i pwned some vamps today with my 2h sword skald ;x
quite easily i might add.

/gothiatek
Wish I could wipe that smirk off ya face.. shame my vampiir is level 31 now and can't go to thidranki ;)

A

Aoln

You cant say there's a single best imo, depends what you're fighting.

A nearsight caster > all other casters
CS assassin > casters
dw tank > tanks/assassins
caster with good cc/kitability > tanks/assassins

ect :l

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Aballith said:
Without a doubt its the vamp :)

Without a doubt all the Vamps and Warlocks should have a dead cow on their heads dropped by the Anti-Power-Gamer-God as soon as they go to thid.

I decided to log out from thid and do something else whenever I meet a Vamp or Warlock there. If all would do so, maybe people would come to to their senses and stop playing those piece-of-shit-overpowered-classes. It's a shame that you need stun to kill a Warlock or a Vamp and then you better be quick while the duration is on.

Class has also a meaning in the term of being good at something and playing a Warlock or Vamp in thid has nothing to do with class. For me puking is more fun and has more class :cheers:.

Also competition in games always should have something to do with respect for the enemy but I find it very hard to respect someone playing like this.

Aballith

Loyal Freddie
Well that wouldn't work cos the vamps could still have a great time beating up all the warlocks :p

I went in thid yesterday with my vamp just to get from 24 to 25, I racked up some pretty mad /stats in the 4 hours I was there and yeh I felt pretty lame in some situations, but certainly no more lame than the stealther groups who go around holdin each others hand ganking soloers and the group's of 8 who go round roaming the place when there no more than 4 other enemies on each side in the entire of thid.

I think the vamp's main advantage is just the lack of downtime, most classes after a fight have to run off and rest, whereas a vamp if he so wishes can finish every fight ready for the next. There was one situation yesterday where albs just get streaming at me in 1's and 2's on the other side of ab, I killed 7 or 8 until finally a fire wizz appeared and let rip while i was fighting an inf. With vamp's being new, not many people have a clue how to fight against them, I certainly don't think they are more overpowered than bd's but unfortunatly for the battlegrounds, most other classes are gunna need a bb to stand a chance.

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Without a doubt all the Vamps and Warlocks should have a dead cow on their heads dropped by the Anti-Power-Gamer-God as soon as they go to thid.

I decided to log out from thid and do something else whenever I meet a Vamp or Warlock there. If all would do so, maybe people would come to to their senses and stop playing those piece-of-shit-overpowered-classes. It's a shame that you need stun to kill a Warlock or a Vamp and then you better be quick while the duration is on.

Class has also a meaning in the term of being good at something and playing a Warlock or Vamp in thid has nothing to do with class. For me puking is more fun and has more class :cheers:.

Also competition in games always should have something to do with respect for the enemy but I find it very hard to respect someone playing like this.

hmmm

is dat a wajn? :x

gohan

FH is my second home
id have to say best solo alb class is an inf i can take anything on my inf their so OP on my 5th bg inf cos ive caped the rest already and lvled all of them from 20-24 in thid so hands down infs pwn u :p
mid dont know dont care hibs do they even come BG?

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Yah all wrong about vamps >> all cos I can kill em for sure one on one and unbuffed (me). Take a look at my films. Quite a few there. I reckon I could take an orange one now infact.

Films

As for infs I ain't seen one for bloody ages I can't take down! Infact ever!

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
I've seen solo vamps take out 4-6 enemies in one go without dieing in thid. Some of those enemies were probably unbuffed and/or wearing bad gear but still impressive. The self-heal is mainly the reason why the class can be tough to kill, mess with it(disease etc) and you got a handicapped vamp. Talking thid here, at 50 it's a whole other story.

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
alb: air theurg and sorc (fire wiz is good now also to 2-shoot all the warlocks)
hib: champ/VW/vampiir (hib casters kinda blow in bg1)
mid: bonedancer and warlocks (gotta love the dot that does almost 600 dmg on full resists before it fades)

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
In Albion it have to be sorc or air theurg!

i have got a airspecced theurg, and nothing can beat in in a one vs one:) nuking for 160-200 on an average and with WP1 it wtfpwns with 300ish nukes:p

and also my sorc, when that get the jump - it can kill 2-3 noobs with ease:p

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
if we meaning self buffed with NO bb IMO

Alb Friar/Air theurg

Hib Vampiir / Champ

Mid BD / sm

ImaNoobie

Fledgling Freddie
Alb - Theurgist or Friar - I saw how well a Theurgist was doing yesterday and was quite impressed. Im a Friar and did ok with self buffs and im not a very good player at RvR/PvP. A Friar with good equipment and skill would do quite well i think.

Hib - Vampiir - No competition. I came up against 3 yesterday and boy do those claws hurt! Plus they float and put people off :)

Mid - Sorry haven't seen any solo Mids yet. Duo buffed SB's do well though, especially if they wear pink outfits :eek7:

delete

Can't get enough of FH
alb - havent seen one solo alb who wasnt otw to ck, and those have all died =/
hib - vampiir.. atleast creative or what his name is, the other ones ive killed pretty easy
mid - skald ftw! ;p

/gothiatek

Poli

Fledgling Freddie
Hib - Vampiir and NS (i play the Vampiir Creative, and NS Quest)
Alb - the only real threat is opted reavers, always fun to fight :clap: , theurg stun air pet thingies are a pain aswell ;)
Mid - I remember duelling Thugs, and gothiskaldthingie(delete), both formidable foes, and thus mid gets SB and SKald as nice solo'ers.

Im the vamp in thugs movies :eek: , my first two fights in thid, just came fresh from some PL and had my gear sorted xD
In the first movie i just randomly threw buffs up ^^ and won :m00:
In the second movie i accidently used haste(you can see the moon spelleffect), and i costed me my life, cheers to Thugs for my only, real, lost 1on1 that i can remember in thid, so far.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Job said:
Mid..Boney, no competition at all ever
For the rest it depends on the situation, all uber casters can be one-shotted by stealth, so kinda spoils their capabilities.
like a scout can 2 shot a bd like i did 7 times in leirvik last night....so bds are not so tuff

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
Dwali said:
like a scout can 2 shot a bd like i did 7 times in leirvik last night....so bds are not so tuff

the bd's and warlocks i came across in thidranki sucked and i killed v easy ..
bd pet dies so so easy vs the claw.. and then bd itself is easy meat..

same with warlocks only ones in thid i came across didnt even get of there chamber. i think one blue con warlock managed dump chamber on me and my hp barely moved,

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
i was having a blast with a matter cabbie in thid today, but air theurg at 50 is deffo good and since they have pretty much same utility at 24 they should be good there too.

Hib : never played, wont pretend to know

Mid : never played it, wont pretend to know

Some says player > class and tbh = teh truth.

Multi

Fledgling Freddie
Best thid solo class for hibernia is Battlebard!! xD
At least i used to own with mine in the old frontiers...tho at that time buffbots weren't fashion and not everyone had SC gear...
Anyway, bard = mezz, heal, speed, end, power song, basebuffs, spec 18 in melee and you have nice melee dmg output too, 18 in music for good insta dd and aoe mezz and 2 insta amnesias. Only classes that really give trouble are sorcs and skald/minser, can pretty much beat anything else unless its a cs spec assasin landing PA on your face :D

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
Yes!... no caster will ever get to own a battlebard (except perhaps bd's... and über warlocks dealing 700 dmg with their instants(if they exist)... no chance whatsoever... dunno how they should get a spell of except instants... if the bard knew how to play ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom