the best thid solo class of each realm?

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Multi said:
Best thid solo class for hibernia is Battlebard!! xD
At least i used to own with mine in the old frontiers...tho at that time buffbots weren't fashion and not everyone had SC gear...
Anyway, bard = mezz, heal, speed, end, power song, basebuffs, spec 18 in melee and you have nice melee dmg output too, 18 in music for good insta dd and aoe mezz and 2 insta amnesias. Only classes that really give trouble are sorcs and skald/minser, can pretty much beat anything else unless its a cs spec assasin landing PA on your face :D

yes actually its has very nice utility (and too many instas ;<)

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Goretooth said:
Yes!... no caster will ever get to own a battlebard (except perhaps bd's... and über warlocks dealing 700 dmg with their instants(if they exist)... no chance whatsoever... dunno how they should get a spell of except instants... if the bard knew how to play ;)

no caster?
oO
i think my wind theu would wipe the floor with those battlebards anytime but i can be wrong : ) (stunning pets can counter those instas only)
prolly depends on who wins mezz ^^

Eagleeyez/Icestormz

Multi

Fledgling Freddie
Bhalage said:
no caster?
oO
i think my wind theu would wipe the floor with those battlebards anytime but i can be wrong : ) (stunning pets can counter those instas only)
prolly depends on who wins mezz ^^

Eagleeyez/Icestormz

Yeah any class that can quickcast mez will win battlebard if the player behind the casters screen knows how to play.

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
in my experience only good casters (wich im sry too say are a rarety in thid) will win from my bard. Biggest problem i have are the tanks, cant outmelee em QQ

krall

Fledgling Freddie
alb) thurg-inf.
mid) 2-3 realt nice once: Skald/hammer..Dark sm and BD.
Hib) NS, chanter's(nerf that pet :D ) hell even valwalker.

Krall

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom