The best solution to stealth zerg ever^^

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
id rolle some lvl1mid chars and have for hit bots allways stuck on myself so i cant be dmgd =D

ShivaW

Fledgling Freddie
Jox said:
Say 5 alb stealthers attacks me... as usual :p;

the first attacker have 100% in damage.

the next 50%

the third 25%

unt so weiter....

Would make the game 500% more fun in my opinion.

This idea must be the best anyone had since the wheel :>

you never grouped with other ....

you never zerg ....

you never cry in forum ....

:m00:

Powerslave

Fledgling Freddie
lol, its a good idea tbh

dont think they're going to do anything similar tho, since one of the main reasons people play this game, is the ability to zerg

illu

Part of the furniture
I think people that want to zerg - should still have the option. TBH to start off with, when you are RR1/2/3/4 it's definitely safer to duo/trio and you need the RPs far more at those levels so that you can get RA's that give you the option of soloing.

I tend to solo quite a bit, (which is why stealthers are a fun class - none of this waiting at the tk's waiting for an invite into a fotm group) and hitting RR4/5 certainly helped, but I think most stealthers, including myself, usually duo, for the 2 reasons that you win more (or at least one of you gets RPs) and also it's nice to have the company (except the number of times I've been killed while chatting is loads :)).

Maybe there should be designated areas where only 1 person can attack 1 person at a time, or maybe 2 ppl can attack 2 ppl at a time - like another room on top of the room at the MG's - that would be fun. But then again - ML9 AE Mezz Spymaster can help with small stealther zergs.

And stealthers will always add - we need to, to get those RPs! :> Hunter / Archer types leech on the sly, we just do it up front. Saying that - the number of times that I have "helped" by killing a low RR caster in a fg that is healing his group or killing middies, sometimes I get killed, sometimes not, but by taking out that one person - it can sway a fg v fg battle - so it's not all bad.

One last gripe - the number of times fg's of hibs kill you (I imagine one of them uses Stealth Lore as approaching the MG's) - is so annoying! :) Hibs actively go out of their way to kill stealthers - which is frustrating - but again - you have to accept and adapt, and not stand in amg gates like me, and drop a ML6 poison rune on top of the hibs :> (I swear the coast was clear 2 secs ago :>)

Anyway - back to waiting for servers to come back up again.

Oli - Illu/sb

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Powerslave said:
lol, its a good idea tbh

dont think they're going to do anything similar tho, since one of the main reasons people play this game, is the ability to zerg

Hi soloer /wave :D

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
add collision detection so its harder for ppl who zerg :p

Mendark

Fledgling Freddie
/quote "By grimster"
What I love more is all the greeks saying they wtfpwnd the Euro championships. you had a german coach....greece was occupied by germany faster than you could say "play defence".
/end stupid quote

QQ? im sorry buddy wru from? Why werent u even on the 4? Wouldnt expect anything else but whine specialy from germans thinking we owe em smthing for having a german coach :m00: :kissit:

Old conversation anyway.. will have it again in a few years :drink:

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
ShivaW said:
you never grouped with other ....

you never zerg ....

you never cry in forum ....

:m00:

you never understand any fucking thing

Ronin

Fledgling Freddie
Rofl

Jox said:
Say 5 alb stealthers attacks me... as usual :p;

the first attacker have 100% in damage.

the next 50%

the third 25%

unt so weiter....

Would make the game 500% more fun in my opinion.

This idea must be the best anyone had since the wheel :>

ROFL the biggest stealth zerger on the server comes up with this idea.... Jox and his pets zerg to ML 10, then they are trying to make everyone belive that they are "solo" heroes... thus posting bullshit like this. Jox... thing is you STILL zerg with your pets. Dont breed...

Ailyn

Loyal Freddie
Ronin said:
ROFL the biggest stealth zerger on the server comes up with this idea.... Jox and his pets zerg to ML 10, then they are trying to make everyone belive that they are "solo" heroes... thus posting bullshit like this. Jox... thing is you STILL zerg with your pets. Dont breed...

sooo they should solo to Master Level 10 ?!?!? :D :p :D

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
they should just change the way u earn rps...

not like today when u get 100% rps bonust when u are 8 in a grp...

but u should get 100% bonust when u kill 1 that is in a group of 8

and 50% when the grp is 4 etc

that would give bigger reasons to solo, getting 1250 rps for killing 1 guy from a duo or 1500 rps from killing 1 guy in a 4 ppl grp etc etc

and give less reason for FG's to kill soloers, as they would only get 120 rps or so insted of 240-250 rps :wub:

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodaxe_Springskalle said:
a max number of 3 melee attackers per target would rock tho, would gimp the assist train aswell...

not if the 3 meleers are savages.... 2 is enough to "1" hit

vintervargen

Banned
Light said:
i like.

similar idea was posted on VN a while back - but lots o people went on about it not being realistic .. like yeah 8 big hairy trolls with 4ft swords all swinging them about attacking one little dude is realistic

if not the less damage then how about the chance u can accidently twat one of the your realm m8s attacking same target :D and maybe even insta kill them lols

yep.

just check braveheart for example, you dont see 5 kilt-wearers start assist-whack one english kniggit for example.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
that said - we don't really need any more melee nerfs at the moment ;)

things like bodyguard and focus shell are meant to combat the assist train however sticking everyone behind a brick wall works quite well too ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom