The best solution to stealth zerg ever^^

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
Say 5 alb stealthers attacks me... as usual :p;

the first attacker have 100% in damage.

the next 50%

the third 25%

unt so weiter....

Would make the game 500% more fun in my opinion.

This idea must be the best anyone had since the wheel :>

ztyx

Fledgling Freddie
The problem with that would be that the majority of albs would to almost 0 dmg :(

Belomar

Part of the furniture
To be fair, there could be a penalty when you have too many people meleeing a single target on account of them getting in each other's way, etc. ;)

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
imo make it so it says...

"You are too near an enemy or realm member to stealth!"

...When theres more then 2-3 in a certain radius from the player, maybe 2500 units perhaps.

Also reduced stealth rating when near other stealthers from your realm, so the real solo'ers can avoid the zergers, solo'ers able to move freely around, while the zergers have fun with no enemies to fight besides other zergs.

The reduced dmg thing would hurt MA trains.

My thoughts on the subject.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
hehe, it would make some sense and nerf assist trains. Omg at 2++ trolls on a luri for instance when 1 can hardly see it :)

Amadon

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
To be fair, there could be a penalty when you have too many people meleeing a single target on account of them getting in each other's way, etc. ;)
should be done for casters assisting too tbh, wouldnt be fair to only penalize melee for assisting ^^

but i doubt mythic would do it because it would nerf their beloved albion

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Well, this is already being done for bolts--have two boltcasters cast on the same target, and there is a good chance one or both of them will miss. DDs work differently in that they seem to affect the target instantly, and not be actual mass travelling from the caster to the target.

Light

Loyal Freddie
Jox said:

the next 50%

the third 25%

unt so weiter....

i like.

similar idea was posted on VN a while back - but lots o people went on about it not being realistic .. like yeah 8 big hairy trolls with 4ft swords all swinging them about attacking one little dude is realistic

if not the less damage then how about the chance u can accidently twat one of the your realm m8s attacking same target :D and maybe even insta kill them lols

Xplo

Banned
Lets turn stealthers into cows and give other classes filet knives to make steaks out of them.

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Jox said:

the next 50%

the third 25%

unt so weiter....

Great, can't wait for the msg "Jox attacks you with his Axe" "You are hit for 0 damage" ;)

Khale

Fledgling Freddie
So the idea with zergs would be then:

Who is doing the damage? (cause that is the one you wanna kill first I guess)

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
Jaem- said:
imo make it so it says...

"You are too near an enemy or realm member to stealth!"

...When theres more then 2-3 in a certain radius from the player, maybe 2500 units perhaps.

Hmm that would be like removing stealth from alb :(

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Jaond said:
Hmm that would be like removing stealth from alb :(

Thats the point, but all realms would have less of a stealther population, sick of going somewhere and seeing like 6+ somewhere, and they say their "solo" ofc.

Make it so only the ones that like that class play it, so all the ones making a new fotm stealther alt will go away and play something they would have played if not for this or that being added to a class.

Grimst3r

Fledgling Freddie
Zerg on.

What I love more is all the greeks saying they wtfpwnd the Euro championships. you had a german coach....greece was occupied by germany faster than you could say "play defence".

:)

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
Or just don't touch dmg and just make it easier to spot stealthers the more friendly stealthers there are within a certain radius. Like the daoc emulated server had. You could also see where grouped stealthers where. :)

Arawn

Fledgling Freddie
Jox said:

the next 50%

the third 25%

unt so weiter....

Why nerf your own grp ? :wub:

occy

Loyal Freddie
Why not make the second attacker do 0% so u got time to roll another fotm for NF :touch:

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Jaem- said:
Thats the point, but all realms would have less of a stealther population, sick of going somewhere and seeing like 6+ somewhere, and they say their "solo" ofc.

Make it so only the ones that like that class play it, so all the ones making a new fotm stealther alt will go away and play something they would have played if not for this or that being added to a class.

pfffffff scouts :D:D gunna b so many archers in NF i hear :( spose 90% of assassins will roll 1, so ill b i of the few SB/NS left 2 prance about on the ground /dance (mythic need 2 make a cool new /dance2 imo) and then ill have more fun since i dance more than kill :)

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Jox said:

the next 50%

the third 25%

unt so weiter....

imo best solution is for stealthers to grow some balls and actually try run solo .. i bet most of u guys that duo/trio etc etc havent even atempted solo , unless it was a daft time of the morning.

i find solo fun and challenging to avoid all the sb's etc etc . yes i get pwnd a LOT but i dont mind /release n return ,, its part of the game . so to all you duo/trio n also those who run in 4+ of you (some of ya do .you know who u r) . try grow some balls and run solo (that goes to alb n hib stealthers also :) )

Methos

Loyal Freddie
To realise what Jox is suggesting means another serverside check every combat round on every attacker/victim and this would increase serverload. Don't think anyone would want that.

Tiri-Maddog

Fledgling Freddie
with out stealthers you would not get any rps at alll.
Is so fun to
get killled by 1 fg after another so be glad there is stealthers to kill. :touch:

Tiri Celt

[e]

Fledgling Freddie
Jox, don't be sad...

Imho, you are the best solo stealther on the server. I consider it to be a great honour getting pawned by you. :worthy:

Appollo

Part of the furniture
[e] said:
Jox, don't be sad...

Imho, you are the best solo stealther on the server. I consider it to be a great honour getting pawned by you. :worthy:

omg, what server you playing?

[e]

Fledgling Freddie
Appollo said:
omg, what server you playing?

hehe, what... I thought this was a joke post... Jox started it by "Say 5 alb stealthers attacks me... as usual"

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Ill start rolling inf bots with 1 DPS weapons now then to stick to my ranger with weapons drawn!!

Thats quite possibly the most ridiculous ill conceived idea I ever heard in my life

Shorish

Fledgling Freddie
What is the solution to instant stun, pbaoe disease... savages?

QQ more gimp :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom