the best present in the world

- English -

Resident Freddy
its what my nephew got me for my birthday... ill treasure it for the rest of my life.

nickqk4.jpg

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
swords said:

Oh mama! :D If someone bought me that as a present I don't think I would leave the house till either my knob fell off or she died of over-sex0ring :D

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
My sister put a similar thing on the grave-stone of her (my step-)dad.

She always puts her hand on it when we go see it and just the tinyness of her hand back then makes us all smile. Just for that it's worth it.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I would have perfered a Ferrari or a new house tbh -English- :p

- English -

Resident Freddy
Bugz said:
I would have perfered a Ferrari or a new house tbh -English- :p

nothing would have persuaded me not to take this if i had the chance. We are still so lucky to have him now

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
its an amazing gift, something you will look back at 20 years from now

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
- English - said:
nothing would have persuaded me not to take this if i had the chance. We are still so lucky to have him now

Does he have some kind of illness? :mad:

- English -

Resident Freddy
Penlid said:
Does he have some kind of illness? :mad:

last year on 31st october he was suddenly taken ill overnight when my sister found him blue in his bed. While she called the ambulance he had constant seizures and fitts which have been constant (every 30seconds to 5minutes) through till this moment in time. He is severly brain damaged, cant walk, talk, eat, drink, laugh, or even smile. He is in and out of hospital constantly as his brain deteriates and makes the seizures worse. It is only a matter of time before he will go, but as a family we love and cherise the time we had for 2 years of being a clever little, girl charming boy (he was the best pulling toy ever :p), and we understand that its for the best when he does go as we know we wont need a collossal amount of drugs to try stop the seizures. Although we love him more than anything, so you will see even more what this present means nearly 1 year on and on my birthday (obviously my sister had to make it for him :))

pikeh

Resident Freddy
knowing the background to it, that is the best present ever.

Thorondorito

One of Freddy's beloved
I couldnt think on anything better than that present, knowing the background.

Send a big hug to the little nick, you must be proud of him (if it was my case I will)

Varmuus

One of Freddy's beloved
English, sad to hear your nephew having such a terrible sickness going on. As I have kids my own it really hurts me alot to hear little child suffering tremendously.

Big, big hugs to the little guy and lots of strenght to you guys.

And yes, that'd be the best gift indeed :)

- English -

Resident Freddy
dont be sad :) its nearly been 1 year now and we have overcome the sad part and just making the most of what time we have left ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If i cared for sentimental things like that, i think i would say it's a great present. But for now...nice that you're happy.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
What if you could have both the sentimental gift and Scarlett? that would be icing on top imo :flame:

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
knowing the background, that indeed is a gift to cherish!

About the scarlett thing though... does her left boob seems bigger than the right or is that just a play of lighting and shadows? Think that needs some *ahem* fieldresearch *cough* :)

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
even if i hadn't known the background that would be a great gift. A child gives it's items from it's heart even if you don't like it. They really give items from their heart and puts a effort in it.

While when you get lder you start thinking do he like this or would he like that. You think more of the price tag than what he really would apreciate. Sometimes the smallest/cheapest gift can give the best reward.

- English -

Resident Freddy
Demon2k3 said:
even if i hadn't known the background that would be a great gift. A child gives it's items from it's heart even if you don't like it. They really give items from their heart and puts a effort in it.

While when you get lder you start thinking do he like this or would he like that. You think more of the price tag than what he really would apreciate. Sometimes the smallest/cheapest gift can give the best reward.

yup its like when you made a easter card at school for your mum =)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Lethul said:
she's abit pale isnt she? :)
admit it, you're a goth kinda person!

(tho, she's fine in white if you ask me, too tanned looks like some thai whore that korgon dragged home or smth)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom