The best class | PvE

M

moo_work

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
Id say thanes too, their rep as gimps has long been proven quite bollocks. What I think makes us stand above warriors atm is our range attacks, Mjol and the DD make a lot of difference.

This thread kinda started well till some arse who cant play a char for toffee had to bring up the "buffbot", try playing 1 char alone and see ffs, if you need one youre a true gimp :p

thing is you literally CAN'T play a savage in pve without at least heals in DT

R

Rory4

I haven't played a thane that much. Played two defensive warriors using 1h weapons + shields and a savage at low lvl. My savage dishes out a lot of abuse on the mobs, even unbuffed. However, I am ashamed to admit, I got owned by a yellow. I missed 16 times in a row and got smothered. That's never happened to me before or since with the savage (musta been a freak incident), but in general yellows can really beat you up if you are unbuffed. Granted, I didn't choose the easiest sort of savage to play since I am making a char that is more fun for me to play than an uber powerhouse. She's a troll with axe/h2h/savagery. She does a lot of dmg, is fast for a troll, but needs a healer or shammie by her side after fights. I am very conservative with my self buffs because of some serious downtime they cause. After having talked to some high lvl savages, it supposedly gets better. If you're a patient person and don't mind playing a character that's a bit weak until lvl 20, but then gets a megaboost, then try a savage :) Warriors are good too :) I still get a kick that my best warrior ever was a kobbie :D

E

eragrim

Dont forget that each point in parry also gives you o,5 % extra chance of parrying and 2 x the % with a two handed weapon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom