The Bad Toe!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Hotta go and get a toenail removed due to it being pesky and deciding to grow inwards, all day long at work people have been saying "why are you limping?" and ive been saying "got a bad toe" and that got me thinking, actually its not that bad i mean it could be worse...

much worse.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE BAD TOE!

“I’ve got a bad toe,” Sophie said, wiggling her foot slightly in her small patent leather shoe.

“So have I” said Jonathan darkly.

“My dog trod on mine, she dug in to it with her claw and I got a scab!” Sophie pulled a face “ what’s wrong with yours?”

“Mine detaches itself at night and goes on the rampage, people keep coming to my house and complaining to mum that my toe’s pinched their stuff or been chasing their pet around the street trying to kick it”

“How can a toe kick something?”

“Haven’t a clue, I don’t think it can but it keeps trying anyway I mean its only a toe it doesn’t know it cant kick stuff”

“Also we think it goes to pubs cos when it gets back it stinks of booze and fag smoke, one time there was lipstick on it!
And we know it fights too, sometimes it’ll come home with bruises on it and mum says if we have to go to A ‘nd E just once more she’s going to go spare!”

“What happens when someone goes spare?”

“Dunno but it cant be good, one time we saw it on “Crime Watch” it had a mask on but we just knew it was me toe, mum gave it a right telling off when it finally got in that night, She said she wasn’t going to give it an ally by and that upset it and it kicked the door on the way up to bed, I’ve never seen an ally by before but I bet its something cool”

“Oooh”

“Yeah, and mum says its got a right rebellious streak too cos it’s gone and got its nail painted black, she says it’s a right exhibitionist I thought it looked dead manky”

“I think your toe’s worse than mine, mine just got trodden on”

“Yeah mum says it’s a curse. The bell’s going to go soon, what you got next?”

“P.E but I got a note”

“Me to, mum says we cant risk me taking me shoe off in public incase that flippin toe gets loose”

A.J D’ANGELES
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you liked it, had fun writing it and just think next time you have a body part that wont co operate, it could have been worse.

Mey

Part of the furniture
lol Ace! can i make it into a book?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl cheers! but im saving em to go in my anthology and make me everso rich like J R Hartley

:D

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
yeah nice story :D ill think of that when i something is wrong ;> it could be worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom