Science The Bacon Report

dysfunction

FH is my second home
In the name of Science I have also done my own experiment today - can the two bits of bread in a bacon sandwich really be replaced by two bits of chicken?

And it turns out yes, yes they can. For those who haven't seen this is actually a thing now, and you can buy it from KFC - the Double Down. Now I really can't stand KFC, and can barely stomach chicken, but Jesus Christ - that was utter utter filth.

Next hangover I know EXACTLY what I am having.

I had that yesterday and thought it was terrible. Won't buy that again. Difficult to eat and kept falling apart.
I'd rather have the Zinger tower burger thanks.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Another for the pain of the grill. Havent used the grill function on my oven since it got put in three years ago

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Just out of curiosity I tried the over method for breakfast bacon sarnies for the whole family on Sunday.

Whilst it worked pretty well for the rindless medallions I gave to the kids, by the time they were ready the rind on the back bacon for the wife and I was still fairly limp and chewy. I had to give the back much longer to get the rind crispy. By that time the meat had turned into some sort of plastic. Wasted some perfectly good bacon. Disappointed.

Frying pan is back out next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom