The "Awww" factor.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I have, during my many MANY adventures(respect to a fine part-fin) come to a conclusion on the aspects of relationship, hooking up, and of general man to woman, man to man, or the ever popular woman to woman interaction.

This, is the "Awww" factor.

It all boils down to getting the woman(man perspective) to go "Awww" at something you say or do and you're "in".

"In", being the determining factor in hooking up.
"In", being the determining factor in keeping a relationship working.

As long as you keep getting the "Awww", maybe with a small headtilt, smile, or holding hands together in a "look at that puppy" way, you are golden.

There are, ofcourse, exceptions.

If the "Awww" comes to play when you drop trou for the first time, it's not that "In" anymore, but still in it's own twisted way, determining.

gf usually says 'not tonight', wheni make the 'aww' face :/

Good point. There is the "personal sex gain" amendment to this. Even if it's not always in a positive light.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Theres also the "Awww" when you step over her foot on the dancing floor...
Or is that and OOOOUUUUCCHHH!!? :p

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
that seems like a good way to overcomplicate things and is probably not applicable to anyone.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
that seems like a good way to overcomplicate things and is probably not applicable to anyone.

I don't know how it would complicate matters. Even if, yes, it's not applicable to EVERYone, it is very applicable to some.

Just look for it and you'll see.

tris-

I don't know how it would complicate matters. Even if, yes, it's not applicable to EVERYone, it is very applicable to some.

Just look for it and you'll see.

the only thing that gets you in is being sexually attractive firstly, and what keeps you there is the ability to be friends.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
the only thing that gets you in is being sexually attractive firstly, and what keeps you there is the ability to be friends.

Not true.

You can get "in" without being sexually attractive also, and the ability to be friends is simply a part of it.

Since you want to discuss the deeper relationship values.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Wasn't it logical that Chronictank gets a "not tonight" when he himself makes the "awww" face? I thought his GF had to make the "awww"-factor towards him, oh mighty Tohtori, guide of the herd of desperation :p

tris-

if you look at someone you dont know anyhting about them except the way you look.

how many times do you go chat up a fat ugly bird?

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
if you look at someone you dont know anyhting about them except the way you look.

Hehe, Heard that line in a TV show ones!

This guy was asked if he thought apperances mattered and he said "Well, they sure do! They don't count in the end, in the end it is all personality that counts! Personality is what makes you stay together with someone, but how often do you go chat up a fat ugly girl sitting shy in the corner when there is a hot blonde standing at the bar?" (or something to that effect)

tris-

its true.
if you know the person first as a friend you can know their personality. gradually you might get sexually attracted to them as you start to fall for them.

on the other hand, if you dont know the person you go by how they look, and then get to know them.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

So everytime you've hooked up, it's simply because you pick out a hot one or a hot one picks you out, and then you make chittychatty and go bump uglies?

There are plenty of other ways for two people to hook up.

And EVEN if you're a hottie, you won't(most times) get some action simply on standing there and looking hot.

The "Aww" factor dominates over the "hottie" factor, because hotties have to get the "aww" factor, while non-hotties can get WITH the "aww" factor.

tris-

youre only a hottie in the eye of the beholder. if no one finds that person hot then ofc s/he will not get anything.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
youre only a hottie in the eye of the beholder. if no one finds that person hot then ofc s/he will not get anything.

And are you saying looks are everything? Or, rather, the ONLY defining factor?

Missed the whole point of my last post by the way, deliberate or not.

tris-

if you dont know someone, that is, someone is a random person in a queue or stood at the bar, what else can you go on besides looks to determine if you want to talk to them?

looks is not everything once the relationship is established, but if you dont find each other sexy to begin with it wont go anywhere.

its human nature in the end. we are designed to pick out the most attractive mate, fuck them and then find another one. its only over time weve had to learn to keep the same mate. imo anyway.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
if you dont know *snip* mate. imo anyway.

Yes ofcourse, but that's hardly the point now is it?

Let's say you see a hot woman.
She sees you as hot.
You start talking.

Now the question is, will you get her to bed without talking, on your looks, or do you need the "Awww" factor(which is not limited to doing something cute if you didn't get it) in proclaiming your prize?

Oh by the way, even so, people meet. Same people sitting at random tables and get to talking. Or heck, chatrooms. That's how you see ugly people with hot people.

tris-

how can you say who is ugly or not.
to that person they are obviously attractive.

chatrooms is knowing the person as a friend first. so if you like the personality usually you are falling for them, and find the way they look attractive aswel.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
...again completely off the point. Deliberate? If so, f*ck off.

Or am i the only one seeing this?

Everz

FH is my second home
ermm no, he answered your question perfectly.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Now the question is, will you get her to bed without talking, on your looks, or do you need the "Awww" factor(which is not limited to doing something cute if you didn't get it) in proclaiming your prize?

For some people, yes. For quite a few people, no. How many absolute twats do you know who get women into bed despite being a complete nob to them...I've known quite a few despite my now, surprisingly, not being friends with them anymore. There's nothing 'awww' about a sleezy chat-up line although they do sometimes work.

If a person is sexually attracted to you, you don't always have to do something to make them think 'awww', very often it's just because they like your looks.

Granted, these relationships don't generally work but then, I don't know if that's the point of the topic :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
looks dont impress they only catch interest. to score you need to impress (many ways to do so, best way is with lotsa shots, walk her home and rape her).

thats they reason ugly guys get girls. i've seen not so good looking guys get relatively to extremely hot girls. depending what the so called "aww" (which is a very bad word for it imo, its about impressing) factor is at each individual.

although sometimes hornyness is the bearing factor

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
For some people, yes. For quite a few people, no. How many absolute twats do you know who get women into bed despite being a complete nob to them...I've known quite a few despite my now, surprisingly, not being friends with them anymore. There's nothing 'awww' about a sleezy chat-up line although they do sometimes work.

If a person is sexually attracted to you, you don't always have to do something to make them think 'awww', very often it's just because they like your looks.

Granted, these relationships don't generally work but then, I don't know if that's the point of the topic :)

It's true, it's not a "rule without regulation". But i don't have much experience in being such a dicktrotter(think about it), so talked from the nicer view of things.

The "Awww" factor can't be really understood by men, but ask some of your female friends about "What first made you "fall" for your hubby." or "What made you bring him home" or "What made you go on a blind date with him". And many MANY times, the "defining" moment will be "Awww" worthy.

The "Awww" is anything from cute, sweet, to adorable. But not limited, as i can' think of the words right now. Saying some corny line can produce the "Awww" factor too, if the bird is amused, or plain dumb enough.

I use the "Awww" because i don't have a better single word to describe what i mean.

tris-

looks dont impress they only catch interest. to score you need to impress (many ways to do so, best way is with lotsa shots, walk her home and rape her).

thats they reason ugly guys get girls. i've seen not so good looking guys get relatively to extremely hot girls. depending what the so called "aww" (which is a very bad word for it imo, its about impressing) factor is at each individual.

although sometimes hornyness is the bearing factor

whos to say who is ugly though?

that ugly guy could be attractive to that hot bitch. and obviously must be if she considers fucking him. you dont fuck someone you dont find attractive visually, unless youre just desperate.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
The "Awww" factor can't be really understood by men, but ask some of your female friends about "What first made you "fall" for your hubby." or "What made you bring him home" or "What made you go on a blind date with him". And many MANY times, the "defining" moment will be "Awww" worthy.

Then ask them what they like in a man and they'll say a nice person, good personality, can make them laugh etc etc. How often are these exact types of people left on the sideline for complete knobends though.

You did mention 'hubby' though which is a different story altogether I guess.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Then ask them what they like in a man and they'll say a nice person, good personality, can make them laugh etc etc. How often are these exact types of people left on the sideline for complete knobends though.

You did mention 'hubby' though which is a different story altogether I guess.

Oh it's true, the personalities they look for and qualities they look for, are not the things they go for often. Which is rather an enigma.

I meant the guys they've met that aren't knobs, not just hubbies.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I agree with Tris!!!!!!

If your standing at a bar and a mong starts to have a bit of crack you might say hi and be polite until you get your drinks then fook right off.

However if a bird says hi and she is mint then you are gonna think Im gonna fuck beauty tonight.

The best sex is when you have not really thought about it happening and you get set about (kinda like a rape but your both consenting :p).

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
whos to say who is ugly though?

that ugly guy could be attractive to that hot bitch. and obviously must be if she considers fucking him. you dont fuck someone you dont find attractive visually, unless youre just desperate.

yes, but thats the impress factor (which is what toh calls the aww factor). if it was just looks then she could/would of gone for someone vouched far more attractive. i know different people like different things but there is still some norms of what is considered attractive. charm for example can work wonders for not-so-hot guys. Looks can be determined by other things than physical attributes.

tris-

have you not found through your own experience that the more you fall for someones personality, the more you find them visually appealing?

i know i have my self. in first year of my class for example, i got to know a girl and thought she was the best thing ever because we started as friends. and the more i liked her as a person, the more i liked the way she looked.
cut a long story short, she turned out to be a totally bitch and a waste of space. but after this, i also found her visually less appealing and could see all the faults in the way she looks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom