The Awesome Thread

Olgaline

FH is my second home
This thread is for anything or anyone Awesome!

Did you
- Do - See - Here - Feel - Remember - Know - or Be
- AwesomE -

Then we want to here about it.
awesome-dog-photo.jpg

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I did 18 chin ups today...considering three months ago I couldn't do one, that's pretty awesome?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
18 in a row is actually pretty impressive if you did them properly, most people can't do proper chins and don't realise that they can't lift their own body weight.

oh and to stay on topic, I am AWESOME!

Also this thread would not be complete without:

101captainawesomepw3.jpg

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
4 macs and anime on the wall and shelves? I would say that is the opposite of awesome!

The Stormtrooper outfit sort of makes up for it tho, so it it equals out to standard

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I drank wine and ate cheese at a mate's. we solved problems. all is well with the world. awesome.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I drank wine and ate cheese at a mate's. we solved problems. all is well with the world. awesome.

You mean you drank wine, ate cheese (from each other's knobs)

TdC

I know that is what you want me to say....but sadly no, there was no knob nibbling involved :p

TdC

btw, I actually typed the above while pooping....so I am awesome :D

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
ewwww. Dirtry fucker....

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I hit on a 60 year old woman today, another persons mother, in a metal club, just to make her feel all young and wanted :p

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I hit on a 60 year old woman today, another persons mother, in a metal club, just to make her feel all young and wanted :p

Or to make you feel good. If you can pull someone like this I feel sorry for your cock,

Seriously.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Or to make you feel good. If you can pull someone like this I feel sorry for your cock,

Seriously.

What, you can't pull one? Poor you :p

It's just a bit of fun and you DO take it way too...

Seriously.

Fettoken, that was it. Not like i took her home or dryhumped her in the broomcloset. Just some good old fashioned flirty.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I met Amy Pond last night. I am awesome :cheers:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!

Nothing wrong with that

The Elderly: they're not dead yet.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
While it is truly awesome to have the star wars ensemble meet up in the metro, you try that shit in London, 40 seconds later, someone's nicked Darth Vader's helmet, there are 2 dead storm-troopers on the floor, and Princess Leia is being gang-banged by some hoodies from Peckham

Ezteq

Queen of OT
While it is truly awesome to have the star wars ensemble meet up in the metro, you try that shit in London, 40 seconds later, someone's nicked Darth Vader's helmet, there are 2 dead storm-troopers on the floor, and Princess Leia is being gang-banged by some hoodies from Peckham

..and you don't even want to know what they'll do to yoda :(

In other news....

I finished my assignment!!!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!!!!

The awesomeness that is finishment of assignmentation it too big to be expressed in words so I did a representational dance round HQ, once the neighbour climbs out of the rubble that was once her ceiling I'm sure she will agree that it was like, totally awesome!

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Just got in from work,
two arab chav boys were in the back of the bus and they started
to vandalize the fold out seats in the back, the driver had asked them to stop it,
but since they refused to listen he stopped at the next stop and asked them to leave the bus.
They responded by calling him a Somali sell out, and something in arabic
that was clealy very offensive to him, when they started to push him around I'd had enough.
got up, told then that enough was enough, and to just do as they were being told, after being ignored I
walked strait down got a good hold of each of their ears, gave them a good hard twist, and chucked them out the out of the bus.

and No!
I have no remorse for being a bit physical with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom