TV the apprentice

leviathane

Part of the furniture
I love this stage. The interview stage where they see through the crap. Stuart Baggs the brand is getting raped lol.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I hope they take the cnut out the back and shoot him but I have a feeling of dread he has bullshit himself through again.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
i recon stella/young chris final. Even though he's a right boring **** to listen to.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I think once cockhead went it was a given it would be those two, the others just didn't stack up.

ileks

Part of the furniture
I hope Stella wins tbh. The other bloke really annoys me for some reason. I wanted Stella + David Brent in the final :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
David Brent is a very nice and competent guy compared to cockhead. :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Stuart was hilarious, glad he stayed in so long for the entertainment. His speech last week was epic :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Cockhead is on the 'You've been fired' show right now.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I'm not a one trick pony, I'm not 10 ponies, I'm a whole field of ponies and they're all running at this.

lol the guy was such a muppet.

think Stella's got this one in the bag now.

Zita

Fledgling Freddie
Was always guna be Stella in the final, and now Stuart (who I actually quite enjoyed lol) has been fired, shes won it hands down!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Meh - It was on bbc the other day. Mortgage advisor's do this all day long, he was unlucky to get caught. Most don't get prosecuted, just struck off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom