TV The Apprentice

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
This show really bugs me. How can you say "Your fired" at a job interview? they havent got the job yet so cant be fired

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
idk, but if i see that ben bloke in the street i'm gonna deck him.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Is this one of those shows that's been fail-Brit-alized like the british version of Pimp My Ride?

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
nah, it was english first, the the yanks nicked it

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Ben is a proper wanker

Maybe, but he had a point about the costing. That said both teams made huge cock-ups, and Noorals team were lucky to win it -and he would have been the one fired had they not, they were a shambles.

You would have thought that the losing team would have checked the costing and set a price that would cover those costs after being told of their error with the oils. Instead they randomly picked a price point (or the team leader did), she deserved to go for that alone.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Yeah, but Paula appointed him to look after finances, and he wasn't interested. I think it was harsh to fire Paula, it was a human error, and she did 90% of the rest of the work really well.

I would just have got rid of Ben because he's a ****. (also he didn't do anything)

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
All he talks about is how he is going to rip the other person apart etc, everything good that happens he says he done it and denies and blames everyone else for the bad things

I reckon Sir Alan was going to get rid of him but knowing its better viewing with him in the show right now so will keep him along till later. Alan doesnt seem to like him

Uara

Part of the furniture
idk, but if i see that ben bloke in the street i'm gonna deck him.

qft......That guy has to be one of the most annoying people i've seen on the show. Why the hell did he need to say he's got into sandhurst. My brother has doesnt mean he goes on and on about it. ffs I would hate to work with him!

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I reckon Sir Alan was going to get rid of him but knowing its better viewing with him in the show right now so will keep him along till later. Alan doesnt seem to like him

I agree with that completely. Although Maj seemed popular and I was very suprised to see him go last week because he looked a bit of a character.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Is this one of those shows that's been fail-Brit-alized like the british version of Pimp My Ride?

British version is loads better than the Yank one which is choc-fucking-full of product placement and teeth grating cliches.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I thought the apprentice started here and was then copied by Trump?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I thought the apprentice started here and was then copied by Trump?

Nope, it is in it's 8th season over there. Season 4 in the U.K.

We just do it alot better with a much smaller budget. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom