The Anime Thread

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Who fan subs it straef?

Bleach 39 was a great episode, finaly got me into the bleach Manga too so i can read whats happening :)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Bump! Watching Black Cat series now, which is quite nice, so far anyway. I guess the Bleach series is nearing the end, at #57 now, unless its another 10000000 episode series, which, in this case, would actually be alright :p

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:
Bump! Watching Black Cat series now, which is quite nice, so far anyway. I guess the Bleach series is nearing the end, at #57 now, unless its another 10000000 episode series, which, in this case, would actually be alright :p

Bleach will carry no like naruto I think.. as the manga has now left soul society some time ago.. and they are on another story.

im downloading Final Approach.. and Miami Guns dont know much about both but they looked intresting :) ill see if I can dig up as review

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Well I'd say Black Cat is worth downloading. It's not the most interesting anime ever, but it's nice to watch while waiting for the next Bleach :p

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:
Well I'd say Black Cat is worth downloading. It's not the most interesting anime ever, but it's nice to watch while waiting for the next Bleach :p

ill give it a look been watching Blach, Naturo and Shuffle every week atm..
altho Shuffle has gone pritty crap far to much love love andnot enough comady as there was in teh begining.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
There's an anime series made out of the Berzerk manga aswell iirc, tho I could be wrong.

Gaino

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
There's an anime series made out of the Berzerk manga aswell iirc, tho I could be wrong.

yess thereis tho it just suddenly stops after a big epic battle havent found more clips of it tho (curses himself for deleteing the folder)

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
the imo best anime series out there must be
- Naruto
- Bleach
- Hellsing (is there more then 14 episodes out there? cant seem to find annymore.....QQ, it rocks)
- Shaman King
- Ragnarok the animation

:fluffle:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Hellsing the vampire thingy? Yeah, enjoyed watching that, was fun :) I like those comedy thingies with loadsa echi too, tho I can't seem too many decent series like that :p I liked Love Hina a lot, tho watching it for the second time was rather boring :x Just fun the first go, I guess.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Basic_X said:
- Naruto
- Bleach
- Hellsing (is there more then 14 episodes out there? cant seem to find annymore.....QQ, it rocks)
- Shaman King
- Ragnarok the animation

The Hellsing OVA's are coming out too

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Basic_X said:
- Naruto
- Bleach
- Shaman King
- Ragnarok the animation

totally agree with Naruto, didn't watch the others though :p

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Rhori said:
totally agree with Naruto, didn't watch the others though :p

The Hellsing Manga is very good, it has a different story line (none of this fake vampire shit)

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
This weeks bleach was very good tbh.. didnt expect it togo as fast as it did.. Exptected it to end on Ichigos Banki

there is also a rumor going around that Bleach is going to go thought a 22 epp.. filler like Naruto soon :<

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Pfft
I guess i'll have to move to another series then, the Naruto Anime has been totaly ruined by fillers.

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Bubble said:
Pfft
I guess i'll have to move to another series then, the Naruto Anime has been totaly ruined by fillers.

to true :/ not sure.. whats new atmm.. not really been looking tho.normaly some new shows start around this time of year/ begining of next year ill have togo some forum readying and see what I can find :)

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:
Well, Black Cat is new, only at episode 5 atm.

yeah I have downaloaded that.. not had time to watch tho.. best be good ;) its on your recomendation xD

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Just watched Bleach #58, nicest episode in a while :>

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:
Just watched Bleach #58, nicest episode in a while :>

too true.. was good and the next epp looks to be good as well just finished downloading Miami Guns... only watched the first 2 epps so far.. but its funny as fuck :)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Never heard of that one, might check it out :p
I'm downloading Full Metal Panic atm, seeing how the bunch of you seem to like it, and Azumanga Daioh, which is about the life of a buncha schoolgirls or something, I didn't quite get it :p It should be funny, but fuck knows :/

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:
Never heard of that one, might check it out :p
I'm downloading Full Metal Panic atm, seeing how the bunch of you seem to like it, and Azumanga Daioh, which is about the life of a buncha schoolgirls or something, I didn't quite get it :p It should be funny, but fuck knows :/

watched a few epps of Azumanga Daioh thought it was shit tbh I think its aimed @ lower ages :/

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
UndyingAngel said:
watched a few epps of Azumanga Daioh thought it was shit tbh I think its aimed @ lower ages :/
Ah :/ Had that before. Downloaded some series about a girl being adopted by her cousin or smtn, rather booooring. The only reason I watched the shit (or halfway, at least), was because I'd gone through the effort of downloading it :p It was awfully drawn/animated tho, this seems to at least look decent.
If it weren't for having read some vague description about the series, I would've thought it was hentai :x

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
I liked Azumanga Daioh :)

But for each there own i guess :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom