The Angels Of Redemption Are Now Recruiting

Artorious

Fledgling Freddie
The Angels of Redemption guild have been in the game for nearly 4 years now. And have never and will never just recruit people for the sake of numbers.

There are certain requirements to join the Angels of Redemption.
No offensive names - it is not neccissary.
Guild colours must be worn at all levels so from level 1< is light red cloak. From level 20 after they finish there trial period they they will be promoted and given permission to wear guild colours on cloaks and shields. Exceptions to this via Guild Lord Permission Only.

Once you have been a member at least a weak or proved yourself you will be promotedto be able to chat in alliance. (we are a loyal Albion guild and are part of on eof the biggest excalibur alliances. Any person joining with a 30 plus character must within 10 days have completed there basic epic quests. Any level 50 character wishing to join must still be a member for 1 week before being prmoted. Promotion within the guil dis based not just on level but HOW you play the game.

For future reference you will be expected on occasions to contribute to guild rent or items to salvage. If you do not feel that any of these rules fit in around the way that you play please without offense do not apply. We wish you the best gaming experience in or out of our guild.

corrupter

Fledgling Freddie
recruting

I'm interested in joining on my cleric he's 49 called vietta, and atm i am sorting out his template. Once all sorted and got ml5 i am looking for a guild to do rvr with.

Thankyou :)

Artorious

Fledgling Freddie
Currently we are not heavily into RvR yet, however the alliance we are in will give you plenty of RvR activity and has regular RvR groups. If you are still interested please reply.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Artorious said:
Any person joining with a 30 plus character must within 10 days have completed there basic epic quests.

I assume from this that your a roleplaying guild?

I use the word "roleplay" in the none insulting sense just incase there's any confusion.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:
I assume from this that your a roleplaying guild?

I use the word "roleplay" in the none insulting sense just incase there's any confusion.

Not attacking you Golena I realise you're just trying to be carefull.

But how the FUCK did it happen that "roleplay" became an insult. Seriously pisses me off and disappoints me at the same time :(

On topic: Good luck with your guild sorry for the threadhijack :(

Notirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Since we all are playing a role playing game , arn´t we all roleplayers ? :)

zeltec

Fledgling Freddie
Guild Leader

I am Guild Leader and founder of this Guild

Artorious made this post at my request.

Just a few comments on the replies so far

There is no need or requirement for use of foul language on this post so please take it eslewhere. (moderator please note my request)

As for RVR v PVE or RP
I love pve myself and although I have many high level chars I do not rate myself as Skillful player.
I find Rvr very hard as well as other parts of the game
The Guild once recruited lots people just for numbers and ended up with a bunch of players who were self centered.
Our currently membership is friendly helpful and courteous and will not allow players who do not follow the same standards.
We are grtaeful to be in the Unity Alliance and have friends in that Alliance who assist us alot and we in our own small try when we can to assist them
This Guild counts loyality to the Guild and honest play more than the *I am LEVEL 50 rock hard player with crap attitude.
We are sorry if this conflicts with the way some people play but we all play the way we wish and therefore wish people who do not agree with our standards no harm but joining us would be pointless for us and them

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Pirkel said:
Not attacking you Golena I realise you're just trying to be carefull.

But how the FUCK did it happen that "roleplay" became an insult. Seriously pisses me off and disappoints me at the same time :(

On topic: Good luck with your guild sorry for the threadhijack :(

only way i can link it is... roleplaying in the bedroom and stuff, gimp suits ect:p

gl though:)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Pirkel said:

Pop by the RvR forum some time.. you'll notice every use of the word "roleplayer" means, some clueless player that added on my fight.

GL with the recruiting anyway guys.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Pirkel said:
because children who spend their lives logged into IRC and whining in FH RVR section think its insulting, most people who see someone use it as an insult just laugh at the person who used it, its quite sad really.

corrupter

Fledgling Freddie
corrupter said:
I'm interested in joining on my cleric he's 49 called vietta, and atm i am sorting out his template. Once all sorted and got ml5 i am looking for a guild to do rvr with.

Thankyou :)
Yes i'm still interested in joining cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom