The Amazing Mind Reading Ez!!!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
watch this and *ziiiiiiing* yes the first words to pop in to your mind will be in the spoiler box:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k5PrEU0Pn8&mode=related&search=

p.s do not read the spoiler till youve watched the video, its not a scarey one.

Ok im sensing an "oh my", several "big wobbleys" and quite a few "bouncies", something to do with liquid soap and someone is thinking of their shopping list... mikah that you?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Good old Sabrina, I bet her nipples are down past her ankles these days. She must be pushing 50.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I was actually thinking "wow those kids are young and quiet".

Pertan

Can't get enough of FH
First thing that went in my mind was "boys boys boys", that mean anything?
First thing after watching though was quite accurately described in the spoiler.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Actually i concur with the "Good ol sabrina" thought.

Up there with kylie and the rest :)

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Boys boys boys was first thing, closely followed by found memories of skinning up on the 12inch version's cover round at my mates house - he hated the song but bought the 12' purely for the cover to skin up on.. solid :)

I am sure this was the back cover / very similar to it...

zsabri1.jpg

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
evzy said:
Boys boys boys was first thing, closely followed by found memories of skinning up on the 12inch version's cover round at my mates house - he hated the song but bought the 12' purely for the cover to skin up on.. solid :)

I am sure this was the back cover / very similar to it...

zsabri1.jpg

I had the special remix version where she was on the front cover with her legs akimbo winking at me with her magic clam.

Then I woke up drowning in my cornflakes...

Amanita

Part of the furniture
evzy said:

Am I right in the implication that you and your friend were indulging in this together? Is that a normal "group activity" for lads growing up?

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Amanita said:
Am I right in the implication that you and your friend were indulging in this together? Is that a normal "group activity" for lads growing up?

If "skinning up" means what i think it does, then no - at least not where i grew up. :eek7:

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
round here skinning up means make a cannabis cigarete (p.c. term).

Dukat

Resident Freddy
tris- said:
round here skinning up means make a cannabis cigarete (p.c. term).

^^

What does levin think it means i wonder? :D rofl :touch:

oh yea and spot on Ez!

EDIT: aww I was going to rep you with the comment "OH MY BIG WOBBLIES!" :( but I have to spread the rep first :\

fun... spoiled!

someone do it for me!!! then again, I doubt anyone will read down this far without repping first...WHY CRUEL WORLD?! WHY!!!!

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Actually I was thinking "hmm, i'll think of something that could never be there, i'll think of tits!" and there they were :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom