Football The 2022/2023 Fantasy Football Thread

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
He didn't look like he gave a fuck, hopefully that changes.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
He didn't look like he gave a fuck, hopefully that changes.
He basically looked exactly like the milky bar version of Lukaku. Seemed clueless and very gormless.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
They just weren't playing to his strengths at all. He made the kind of runs he was making yesterday with Dortmund and scored hatfuls. He needs to figure them out and they need to figure out how to play with a proper striker. It could take them all a while to adjust but I'm sure he'll come good.

Trem

They just weren't playing to his strengths at all. He made the kind of runs he was making yesterday with Dortmund and scored hatfuls. He needs to figure them out and they need to figure out how to play with a proper striker. It could take them all a while to adjust but I'm sure he'll come good.
Yes, I thought that. DeBruyne still looked sublime.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Haven't touched my team since I posted...

...until today where I redid it entirely 6 times.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
I can confirm that the decisions to drop Mitrovic and play my triple point captain card on Salah today were completely crap.

Trem

I can confirm that the decisions to drop Mitrovic and play my triple point captain card on Salah today were completely crap.
Wow, you played your triple captain on the first game? I usually save it for double game weeks so I can be disappointed doubly thrice.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Last season, I played my triple captain in a week when both my captain and sub captain didn't play.

Trem

Last night I took out Ward-Prowse and Seesegnon (Spurs) and put in Cash and Neto.....

Trem

Kanes value dropped by 0.5 already? That's fucking bullshit. Since when do they take so much value off so quick? I'm talking yesterday. Thought it happened after the game week and never a full 0.5.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
That seems a lot! I always thought it was in increments of .01

Trem

I'm sure he was 12.0. But it seems he was 11.5. Can anyone confirm this?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
He was the same value as haarland iirc

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I'm sure he was 12.0. But it seems he was 11.5. Can anyone confirm this?
He's dropped from £11.5 to £11.4. If you click on him in your team, view his information and scroll to the right you can see the price he had at the start of each gameweek.

Trem

Yeah, I've fucked up. All my anger was for nowt 😁 Bloody sure he was 12.0.

Cheers lads.

Trem

How have you guys allowed me to become joint #1 in the league?
I can't do shag all. It's so frustrating this season but massive well done to you!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Liverpool are turd. No chance this season.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I can't do shag all. It's so frustrating this season but massive well done to you!
It won't last but cheers! I feel like the only tactic this year is captain Haaland, everything else is irrelevant given managers rotating players.

Also fuck Salah

Trem

When he gets going Trossard is brilliant. I'd take him over Salah and definitely have Martinelli instead of Salah. Frees up loads of money.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I was thinkimg the smart move would have been sell Salah and keep Mane. Salah's lost his spark IMO - not maling the same runs he did.

Trem

I was thinkimg the smart move would have been sell Salah and keep Mane. Salah's lost his spark IMO - not maling the same runs he did.
Likwise Son. He looked awful yesterday.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Likwise Son. He looked awful yesterday.
That was actually Son's best performance so far this season. It's not all his fault but he's going through one of his streaks where he looks like he's never kicked a ball before.

Trem

That was actually Son's best performance so far this season. It's not all his fault but he's going through one of his streaks where he looks like he's never kicked a ball before.
I really like the guy and I hope he finds his way. I've always felt blessed to have him and Salah playing in our country.

On the other hand I feel fucking cursed Leeds have Bamford and Mellier :eek:

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I really like the guy and I hope he finds his way. I've always felt blessed to have him and Salah playing in our country.

On the other hand I feel fucking cursed Leeds have Bamford and Mellier :eek:
There's no doubt Sonny will come good and all the pundits will be gushing about him but when they express shock at how no "big teams" ( :eek: ) ever try to sign him, it's worth remembering these patches of absolute shite that he puts in at least once a season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom