Football The 2022/2023 Fantasy Football Thread

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The invite codes for the renewed/new leagues are:
Code:
Freddyshouse 2022-23         2f5kwh   https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/2f5kwh
Freddyshouse 2022-23 H2H     m8ux0m   https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/m8ux0m

Last edited:

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
The invite codes for the renewed/new leagues are:
Code:
Freddyshouse 2022-23         2f5kwh   https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/2f5kwh
Freddyshouse 2022-23 H2H     m8ux0m   https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/m8ux0m

Joined!

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I can't fucking register. I hate that bastard site. Unknown error constantly.

Trem

I can't fucking register. I hate that bastard site. Unknown error constantly.
Eventually sorted. Don't use Hotmail, you won't get the registration email.

Trem

To Son or not to Son...
I've got the worst possible defenders😁 I'm sick of them, clean sheet until 90th minute then they concede.

But yes, Son for sure.

Trem

I've just had an email from the FPL organisers. Asking if I'm cheating because my team is so good.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
This season (unlike all the ones before) I feel like I've got too much choice everywhere except up front. The cheapies this year seem pretty great.

Trem

This season (unlike all the ones before) I feel like I've got too much choice everywhere except up front. The cheapies this year seem pretty great.
The FPL organisers have asked me to ask you which cheap players you're on about?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I just wish they would bring the start of the season closer, so I can stop fucking about with a team that will finish bottom half.

Trem

Ward-Prowse or Erickson? (can't believe WP hasn't been bought by another club or at least chased).

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Switched my team several times now as the transfer window is being a bit unpredictable.

Chelsea are usually a solid bet for defensive points but this year but will they be fine with Silva and Koulibaly as the main centreback pairing? Silva isn't quick anymore but his positioning is pretty good so Koulibaly will have to pick up the pieces. Both Alonso and Azpilicueta are due to move meaning they will lose more of their established defence.

AAAAAAAAAAAA they're cheap but would I take a punt on any of them?!
Mendy is 5.0 but will his defence be solid enough considering Koulibaly is new?
Will Chilwell be injury free?
Will Reece James be a liability?

This will probably be my first team without a chelsea defender in it 😯

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Ward-Prowse or Erickson? (can't believe WP hasn't been bought by another club or at least chased).

Ward-Prowse is usually a solid pick but at 6.5 with some of the alternatives out there at cheaper?!
Southampton don't seem to have sold many people so their team should be stable. @Aoami ?!

Will Eriksen even survive pre-season with his heart thing? Will he even play?
Currently Man U have 2 strikers per Fantasy Football so you'd think some of the 309420394 midfielders will get some game time.

I think I like picking the team more than I enjoy the actual season!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Spurs and Liverpool fans can thank me, I have Jesus and Haaland up-front, so they are sure to get fuck all points.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Spence might be a good shout. No idea what he'll cost (not much I shouldn't think) but he's probably going to be our starting RWB once he's settled in.

Trem

Spence might be a good shout. No idea what he'll cost (not much I shouldn't think) but he's probably going to be our starting RWB once he's settled in.
Who the holy piss is Spence? :eek:

Trem

Spurs and Liverpool fans can thank me, I have Jesus and Haaland up-front, so they are sure to get fuck all points.
I had Jebus but removed him. I think he'll do well. That's why I removed him. I'm a fuckwit.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Who the holy piss is Spence? :eek:
Djed Spence, former Boro player who was on loan at Forest last season and was an absolute star.

He's not been officially announced as a Spurs player yet but...

k0shof121yb91.jpg

Trem

Djed Spence, former Boro player who was on loan at Forest last season and was an absolute star.

He's not been officially announced as a Spurs player yet but...

k0shof121yb91.jpg
Oh yes. He's an excellent player. He'll be a great signing for Spurs. I do think Spurs are easy top 4 this season.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Why are Spurs getting rid of Reguilon? He wasn’t a troublemaker at Madrid and his work rate always seemed to be high which is what most fullbacks have to have nowadays.

Is it a case of Conte just not liking him? Has he asked to leave?

He would have been a bargain at 4.5!

Trem

Why are Spurs getting rid of Reguilon? He wasn’t a troublemaker at Madrid and his work rate always seemed to be high which is what most fullbacks have to have nowadays.

Is it a case of Conte just not liking him? Has he asked to leave?

He would have been a bargain at 4.5!
Spence is same price, get Spence. I have.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Until I change it again and again and again.
Untitled.jpg

Trem

I've avoided City players as much as possible, it's infuriating trying to guess if they'll play that week or not (definite danger of Silva being benched a lot). I had Darwin but got rid, he may be a bit shit but we'll see.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
To Lingard or not to Lingard?

6mil...

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Team so far after modification #3032423489

A bit too much money spare but I can't decide on who to spend it on...

I'm considering some Arsenal players but I've no idea who will be starting.

I had Mitrovic but then removed him as I wasn't sure if he'd be able to still do it in the Premiership. Then again he did score like 50 goals last season albeit in a lower division.

1658835237317.png

Trem

Team so far after modification #3032423489

A bit too much money spare but I can't decide on who to spend it on...

I'm considering some Arsenal players but I've no idea who will be starting.

I had Mitrovic but then removed him as I wasn't sure if he'd be able to still do it in the Premiership. Then again he did score like 50 goals last season albeit in a lower division.

View attachment 46535
@gunner440 I'm not being a dick (for once) but that is a horrible squad. Who will score you your points apart from 2 or 3? I've not heard of a lot of them!

Please delete and start again.

Sorry mate 😔

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom