Football The 2020/2021 Season Thread

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I don't dislike Southgate, he just seems a bit wishy washy sometimes. I feel like he is great when things are going well but not sure what to do when they aren't, he struggles to develop tactically during a game and at picking the right player to bring on at the right time etc.

I also wouldn't take too much from the last couple of games, they were games nobody cared about played after one of the weirdest seasons ever.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Isn't there usually a fantasy football league round these parts?

Embattle

FH is my second home
I really don't like Martin Keown as a commentator on Arsenal games, it's as if he has a permanent boner.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Liverpool vs. Leeds is a fun game, 35 minutes in and 5 goals. Defensive mistakes all over the place.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Liverpool vs. Leeds is a fun game, 35 minutes in and 5 goals. Defensive mistakes all over the place.

ARE WE NOT ENTERTAINING YOU!!!!????

Glad we've started out so well... quality of Liverpool players does show, but what we lack perhaps in skills we strive to overcome with dedication and commitment!! :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter

Glad we've started out so well... quality of Liverpool players does show, but what we lack perhaps in skills we strive to overcome with dedication and commitment!! :)
Its a fun game to watch. I hope you win or get a draw

Embattle

FH is my second home

Since winning the league Liverpool haven't been good enough.

Gray

FH is my second home
That was a hard fought win! Tottenham have always been a team who gets one over on us. Bullet header for the goal too

Gray

FH is my second home
Didn't you see us at the end of the season. I could have cried. More so over finally getting 3 points over a... big team??

Getting beat by West Brom now.

Gray

FH is my second home
Well that was half a scare! Pickford was looking a bit shaky at the beginning as was the defence but fantastic result overall

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber

They took their time announcing them... The news broke that Liverpool were thinking about signing Jota and then they actually signed him in the time since Bale and Reguilon arrived at Hotspur Way yesterday. :eek:

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Bloomin man u. I guess this was their first game back and the new guy scoring was good. But they didnt. Get sharp enough until after the goal was scored and that was for 5 mins. But during it was some nice one and two touch passing. Ref needs stringing up for awarding that spot kick and having it retaken ffs

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I remember it doing the rounds and just put it down as a stupid rumour, like "he must've really pissed Moyes off, maybe he shagged his daughter haha" and Evra just came out and said it. I bet there were lawyers on the phone within a minute.

Embattle

FH is my second home
We were up against it in the first half, having our player sent off was never going to help. Kepa just isn't any where near good enough, his field of vision and memory must be terrible as Mane had rushed him a few times and he should of easily seen him and pushed it to his right foot and then booted it.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Spurs game off later cause the O’s got covid cases.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Bale 9.5 million on fantasy football *twitch*

Edit, couldn't do it, got .5 in the bank and nearly swapped him for Son (9mil).

Shot my wildcard load this week.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I don't think we'll see him for a couple of weeks. They were talking about after the international break but then Mourinho said he'd be back sooner because he loves Tottenham so much or something. I'm almost certain he won't play vs. Newcastle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom