Football The 2018/2019 Fantasy Football Thread

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The main league has been renewed (which you'll automatically join if you were in last year's) and the H2H league has been created (which you'll need to manually join).
Code:
Freddyshouse 2018-19       2258825-517013
Freddyshouse 2018-19 H2H   2258825-517023
Let's have someone other than @Vae or @itcheh winning it this time, eh? :eek:

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'm trying! Had a shit month though if always being out and missing the chance to change my team. Need those above me to drop a few points now

itcheh

Part of the furniture
Things haven't gone my way this season ... but even with my 'A' game I don't think it would make a difference because @Vae is on a whole other level !!!

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Thought I'd clicked on random spam for a second and was sbout to comisserate ;)
You're so kind Scouse! I've had a decent week so far though and feel personally responsible for Pogba being bang average last night, since he's now in my fantasy team :p

georgie

FH is my second home
It's okay, we can share the blame. I made him my captain.

georgie

FH is my second home
Oh yes, I avoided Good Idea Avenue and went straight for What The Fuck Was That Boulevard with my choices this week.

Vae

Resident Freddy
Things haven't gone my way this season ... but even with my 'A' game I don't think it would make a difference because @Vae is on a whole other level !!!
I was up to 171st after a great 3 week run of good captain choices. Came a bit down to earth this week though.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Hey Itcheh won the last 2 years so this is a return to form for me!
I thought you'd win it by more tbh. I wasn't really paying attention to my own team this season but I'm sure you shot ahead by a couple of hundred points at one point.

Vae

Resident Freddy
I thought you'd win it by more tbh. I wasn't really paying attention to my own team this season but I'm sure you shot ahead by a couple of hundred points at one point.
I possibly did but dropped back a bit over those double game weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom