Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Everz

FH is my second home
Situation the same though.. if Chelsea nick one they go through.. hmm.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Ok seen t again. Terry was a cock it was the right dcision. Barca are still skanks though

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I have to say.....at a moment like that......to chip the keeper with that much poise......GREAT FIERY BALLS OF STEEL.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
What a peach from Ramires, he has improved *so* much this season.

And what a fucking idiot Terry is. Thought a red was harsh but what a fucking dimebar thing to do.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Lol, changes nothing imo without any centrebacks and weak officials. But still, torres and essien for mata and mereiles and long ball all night imo

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Im still saying it, you are going to get turned over. For all bar as problems at the back... You have bosingwa playing. Fail decision.
Possibly. Bosingwa is shit. Btw, you didn't respond to your full of fail prediction you made, you know, the one where you said Chelsea were going to get massacred in the 1st leg..... :p

Even if we do go out we can hold our heads high (apart from Terry) and that was a pretty amazing goal from Ramirez.

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
Weak Officials??

Knee in the back = Red Card for any official mate. Blame Terry not the ref.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I didn't say you'd get massacred in the first leg, I said i was predicting more than 6 goals on aggregate and that you'd get massacred over both legs, which is still well on :)

Embattle

FH is my second home
Barca still get questionable decisions but with that in mind it makes JT an even bigger prat.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Heh just seen the replay of the Terry incident, what an absolute fucking idiot.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Great chelsea go.

John terry.. what the fuck was he on about. no reason to do it. Yes the reaction was OTT but my god what a fucking stupid thing to do. Maybe terry was helping to throw the game for a bet?
Shows that AVB was right to want rid of the old guard.... but with that said... what a great pass by lampard to Ramires and great finish

Everz

FH is my second home
Dhermo on Twitter: "Centre midfield engine. Booked & set to miss the final. Goal to spark a revival. Ramires been reading Roy Keane's biography?"

I lol'd.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Lol I'm watching this on Romanian tv, there's no analysis at halftime just 15 minutes of really mental adverts

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom