Football The 2010/2011 Season Thread

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Yep, if Nasri goes to city then we all know he's more interested in money than trophies.

City won something last season though and, as we all know, money talks. If they can continue to pay players wages they can't get anywhere else they'll get the choice of players in the world market and, with even a half decent manager at the helm, will start dominating the Premier League.

Of course this doesn't matter to you because you are a true born, dyed in the wool Man United fan who lives for the red shirt and doesn't care about trophies.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
City won something last season though and, as we all know, money talks. If they can continue to pay players wages they can't get anywhere else they'll get the choice of players in the world market and, with even a half decent manager at the helm, will start dominating the Premier League.

Of course this doesn't matter to you because you are a true born, dyed in the wool Man United fan who lives for the red shirt and doesn't care about trophies.

I live for the Red shirt AND I care about trophies! :p

In all seriousness though, we have had an amazing run and one day it will slow down or end for a while, that is the nature of football.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy

There is about as much chance of a Man United fan switching to Man City when they starting winning things as there is of the Birmingham manager switching to Aston Villa.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
There is about as much chance of a Man United fan switching to Man City when they starting winning things as there is of the Birmingham manager switching to Aston Villa.

Adaa did it long before City started winning, he went when they started spending instead. ;) :p :D

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
This thread is now an ex-thread, it has gone and met its maker.
For its maker has started the NEW Season thread.

RIP, you've brought us many laughs, some anguish and quite a bit of lulz.

Danita

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
You paid £26 million for an 18 year old Rooney. That's about what we're paying for Carroll in todays money.

And he doesn't fuck grannies and whores!

(thatweknowof)

I was thinkin' that too...

Caroll doesn't score 28 goals either! :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
im not impressed

...... we've basicly swapped torres for carrol and adams

call it selling him for 50 million all you like but if your gonna spunk the money striaght up the nearest wall then its just a shitty fucking swap

Good lad.

gohan

FH is my second home
haha saw the notification and was like... when did i post that, the realised this was last years thread......
Call em like I see em

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom