That's mean, but incredibly entertaining.

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
Infact, the only part you actually wrote that was argueable was Do you have ANY idea what kind of scars that leaves? in which I can safely say that no it doen't leave a scar. It'll give you nighmares for a few nights, thats for sure, just like the horror movie you wasn't suppose to watch when you was 12. But I see no way that these children will be 'scarred' for a long period because of a little fright.

you'll be amazed if you'd take a psychology book in your hand... YES, these do leaves scars and has a great chance of forming your personality for a life.(showing a frightening video is the smaller part, the bigger part is the father who isn't a stable protector, but someone who laughs at you while ignoring the tears, but it was in the movie too that you liked so much)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Righthandof said:
you'll be amazed if you'd take a psychology book in your hand... YES, these do leaves scars and has a great chance of forming your personality for a life.(showing a frightening video is the smaller part, the bigger part is the father who isn't a stable protector, but someone who laughs at you while ignoring the tears, but it was in the movie too that you liked so much)

Are you telling me, you've never had a time when your father has laughed when you was crying or something bad happened to you that was considered funny?

I've had that many a times and I've been frightened many times too. I consider myself with no scars.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
Sigh. Really. Answer the whole thing, not just the parts that fit you.

"Oh sorry, your inability to write things accurately made me get it wrong."

If you have to resort to flaming, leave.

"'fucked up in my eyes' in regard to this situation. I didn't say people were fucked up in the head all the time but the impression you gave was that you felt we was all 'fucked up' because we found the link funny."

You said that i thought you were all f*cked up in the head, which i didn't, never, so in fact you are putting words in my mouth, which is not cool. Ok?

"I read these forums but I rarely post. I read most of your replies to threads. Don't assume I don't read just because I don't post."

Does not change the fact you have no right to tell ME how I should act or what MY opinions should be.

1. It wasn't a flame but a point. You was inable to write it so I understood it so I was merely pointing out the truth.

Obviously where you live or the background you come from makes out sentences which are alike very differently to what I do. I read it as all the same.

I didn't tell you how you should act or what your opinions should be. You insulted me without actually explaining yourself thoroughly so I felt the need to tell you to 'shut up.'

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
Are you telling me, you've never had a time when your father has laughed when you was crying or something bad happened to you that was considered funny?

No, im prolly just lucky, but never happened to me.

Bugz said:
I've had that many a times and I've been frightened many times too. I consider myself with no scars.

you might have a really strong personality to ignore these happening, or they are just hidden..

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
old.Tohtori said:
Oh my f*cking god...

So many people on this forum have just been f*cked up in my eyes for this.

For the...

Geesus, it's ok to pwn people who are "adults", but this...

F*ck!

Do you have ANY idea what kind of scars that leaves?

nah man that kids gunna get thoroughly pwned in later life, just set him up to learn to cope with it while he is young, and pwning youngsters is a good way of practising for the big boy games, its like punching the bag, you get your technique and power sorted then step into the pwning ring and pwn some adults.

im gunna go pwn some kids in the street now.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Bugz said:
1. It wasn't a flame but a point. You was inable to write it so I understood it so I was merely pointing out the truth.

Obviously where you live or the background you come from makes out sentences which are alike very differently to what I do. I read it as all the same.

I didn't tell you how you should act or what your opinions should be. You insulted me without actually explaining yourself thoroughly so I felt the need to tell you to 'shut up.'

1: Next time say "didn't understand the point" instead of "you wrote dumb". Works better.

Yes, different background, country, life and all. Hensh this discussion. Seems like you got the point now though.

You referred to my other opinions on other threads too with the "acting like jesus" comment.That's telling how i should behave in a twisted way of sorts, telling that my way is wrong, there by jesusy. Which is ironic. Understood this jesus dude was rather good. Anyway, the line implied that my actions are wrong, or, my opinions are wrong. Which is not a nice thing to say.

The better way to respond would be "That point sucks" instead of "You suck everywhere". Unless you meant to say that, in which case f*ck you :D

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Bugz said:

Yes, actually, its happened to me. And I have been left with some interesting trust issues from it tbh :p

Your parents are supposed to be looking out for you, yes the kiddie wasn't in any danger but dang, that dad got his kid's trusting little face riiiiight up to that screen, made sure he was really concentrating on that fake puzzle and then actually enjoyed and made fun of what happened. And still filmed when that little guy was desperate for comfort from his dad, his protector.

Doing that kind of stuff is a bit like kicking puppies in my eyes. But hey, kicking puppies is funny too right? I mean if you're *real* good at it you could kick them through hoops!

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Amanita said:
Yes, actually, its happened to me. And I have been left with some interesting trust issues from it tbh :p

Your parents are supposed to be looking out for you, yes the kiddie wasn't in any danger but dang, that dad got his kid's trusting little face riiiiight up to that screen, made sure he was really concentrating on that fake puzzle and then actually enjoyed and made fun of what happened. And still filmed when that little guy was desperate for comfort from his dad, his protector.

Doing that kind of stuff is a bit like kicking puppies in my eyes. But hey, kicking puppies is funny too right? I mean if you're *real* good at it you could kick them through hoops!

yeh man, i do that shit with burning hoops, just incase i fuck up, then the puppy still gets real danger!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
ye, i went from scaring little kids to shooting people!
shooting people is exactly like scaring kids now!

seriously, thats how it works!

Amanita

Part of the furniture
tris- said:
ye, i went from scaring little kids to shooting people!
shooting people is exactly like scaring kids now!

seriously, thats how it works!

I would love to understand how you got to this, I really would.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
you guys saying your parents never laughed at you when you were upset over something? the trick being to get over it, we dont know the full story from that, he probably filmed it, but maybe apologized and soothed his son afterwards? you guys are jumping to conclusions that its scarred the kid for life having seen one of those?

if i had a penny every time i fell for those silly movies with the screaming face ....

but am i fucked up? nope :eek:

(ofc if the "father" in this case was continuously doing this kind of shit to the kid then there might end with a problem but a one off movie? get real guys ;) )

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Amanita said:
I would love to understand how you got to this, I really would.

just like whee u said scaring a kid is like kickin a puppy and sayin its like the same thingy

and stufff :(

Amanita

Part of the furniture
tris- said:
just like whee u said scaring a kid is like kickin a puppy and sayin its like the same thingy

and stufff :(

Ah, you so cleverly thought out your point I missed it :(

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Less drama tbh..

Found the vid hilarious. Watched it over 10 times I reckon. 8)

Karl

Fledgling Freddie
Amanita said:
that dad got his kid's trusting little face riiiiight up to that screen, made sure he was really concentrating on that fake puzzle and then actually enjoyed and made fun of what happened. And still filmed when that little guy was desperate for comfort from his dad, his protector.

Could have been his step Dad... that would explain everything! hehe :)

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Karl said:
Could have been his step Dad... that would explain everything! hehe :)

God I'd have murdered my stepmother if she'd pulled that crap on me :p

SFXman

One of Freddy's beloved
Well, the second page sure turned into a big pile of rich creamery butter.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
old.Tohtori said:
Debatable.

debatable if this would even have any long term effect, or whethar the child would be more fucked up if his dad had jumped in, which could cause him to become dependant on his dad to scare away all the big bullies and then he is weak and incapable of helping himself etc etc.

its all debatable, so theres no point arguing about it, take it for what it is, funny, tis all.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Darksword said:
debatable if this would even have any long term effect, or whethar the child would be more fucked up if his dad had jumped in, which could cause him to become dependant on his dad to scare away all the big bullies and then he is weak and incapable of helping himself etc etc.

its all debatable, so theres no point arguing about it, take it for what it is, funny, tis all.

Err....i asnwered Ormorof, not the subject that -I- started.

I don't take it as funny as i don't see it as entertainment. I raise issues because i want to show them light, as they should be. Someone has to say the thingspeople don't.

Ormorof said:
true, but thats what forums are for isnt it? :cheers:

Somebodyn gets it finally :cheers:

Maddude

One of Freddy's beloved
First thought that comes to mind is that haha, but after i seen it...more like poor kid.. :mad:

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm well tbh, the scaring is one thing (even tho i think its pretty lame), but WHY the hell humiliate your own child on the internet like that?

i mean i wouldnt even do that do my brothers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom