that time again where I need some info :)

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Ok its almost time to start planning my 3rd year anniversary with ma fav girly :)

Last year with the 1000 piece puzzle with a scroll and a love message about how we met and how we were etc... and that was a hit and worked extremely well. (see Below).

224946_104343853040831_551202570_n.jpg

Yes, I created that above. To see this full size is amazing tbh...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, 3rd year anniversary...

I have a plan on what im doing already and I need your help.

The idea is to create a book for her, called... B E A U T I F U L

Each page will have 1 letter of the above and a picture of my other half on the same page and on each page a different picture, so for example:

Front Cover
Blank Page
Page 1 this starts on the right page = (Picture of her to fill the page) the letter 'B' on the bottom Right corner.
Page 2 this starts on the left page = (Picture of her to fill the page) the letter 'E' on the bottom Left corner.
Page 3 this starts on the right page = (Picture of her to fill the page) the letter 'A' on the bottom Right corner.
etc...

It will be 12 pages long... Front Cover / Back Cover and then the Page 1, 2 etc...

LAYOUT

FRONT COVER
BLANK PAGE OR MAYBE SOME RANDOM LOVE MESSAGE / PAGE 1 = B
PAGE 2 = E / PAGE 3 = A
PAGE 4 = U / PAGE 5 = T
PAGE 6 = I / PAGE 7 = F
PAGE 8 = U / PAGE 9 = L
BACK COVER

I want to be able to write some text on each page but nice things and only nice things! so on page 1 it begins with a 'B' I need to write a short paragraph starting with the letter 'B'. Then on the next page 'E' so on the next page I want to start the paragraph with 'E' etc...

This is where I need your help or some ideas for the paragraphs.
So please feel free to put down any suggestions

B =
E =
A =
U =
T =
I =
F =
U =
L =

Lets see what you come up with :)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Pack it in. You're making the rest of us look bad.

(And you're really going to regret asking for suggestions).

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
This is clearly a wind up.

My ultra lame Miley Cyrus loving female "SWAG" cousin wouldn't do something this faggy.

soze

I am a FH squatter
You lot calling him a fag I bet doing shit like this he dose not have to wait for a birthday or christmas to get a blow job :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It's my 10th wedding anniversary on Friday. We are going out to dinner then back home for a shag.

Most women I know hate that shit anyway.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
bollocks
excrement
analbeads
urethra
twat
incest
faggotry
underboobs
lesbians

old.user4556

soze said:
You lot calling him a fag I bet doing shit like this he dose not have to wait for a birthday or christmas to get a blow job :)

I wouldn't bet on it.

If you have to act like a soppy doormat to get sex, then you're clearly a pushover. I guess it takes all sorts, but I learned the hard way; soppy romance has never worked for me. Treating her with respect, dignity, subtle meaningful gestures and standing up for yourself was much more healthy.

Now suck my cock.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
You lot are merciless!

What about if the Letter that you are putting on each page, that spell outs beautiful was the first letter of the paragraph on each page?

B...efore I met you
E....ach day we spend together

That sort of sappy stuff :p

God I thought I was sappy!

opticle

Part of the furniture
Apparently my work has already been done for me.

You honestly want Freddies to come up with Topics for your paragraphs ? Have you been here before ? :love:

But regardless of what everyone says, if it's what she likes and what you want to do for her and makes you both happy, go for it :)

opticle

Part of the furniture
But the A could stand for Anal ? That might be relevant ?

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
B = Bitches
E = Eventually
A = Accept
U = Ultimately
T = That
I = I'm
F = Fucking
U = Uncle
L = Leonard

No?

opticle

Part of the furniture
Perhaps if Amphrax provides an address we could club together and buy them both an anniversary present ?

..Suggestions?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Grats on the 3rd m8.

You don't have to spend a lot of money on her, but if you do (a) yes the sex will be great, but (b) you'll realise you'll have to spend more next year.

A card, a sink plunger for the kitchen, a Top Gear magazine, an empty bottle of Becks, a key which fits a lock long since replaced, and some flowers.

old.user4556

Surprise her with a threesome with her sister.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom