That Shannon Matthews case

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Am I the only one completely lost by this whole mess ?

They said on telly this orning she got the idea from watching Shameless !?!

*boggle*

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
It was a scam, they got the idea after seeing the money the find Madeline appeal raised.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Heard a quality joke at poker last night:

After winning the British hide and seek championship by hiding under a bed for 18 days, Shannon Matthews will be travelling to continental Europe to challenge the current European champion, Madeline McCann for the title.
In a news broadcast stylee.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
C'mon, didnt everyone take one look at the scum family when this story started months ago and assume it was something equally dumb?

Chilly

Balls of steel
I assumed it was another tabloid feeding frenzy and mentally filtered it and read the real news about topless babes and new hi tech toys.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Well its win - win for them isnt it. They failed at getting money out of the McCanns holiday fu, i mean compensation racket but at least they will get something from Tha San and its ilk in the form of exclusives and such.

They should all be steralised at birth

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Just take a look at the neighbours:

snn1507D_453325a.jpg

I don't consider myself elitist or better than most but I'm glad I don't have neighbours like that.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Those ladies have massive norks, my favourite is the one on the left.

Damini

Part of the furniture
The neighbours rallied round, and made a real effort to find that girl. I wouldn't mind having neighbours like that.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
The neighbours rallied round, and made a real effort to find that girl. I wouldn't mind having neighbours like that.

indeed, so I read on the news. I agree tbh.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
HAHA they were on GMTV this morning with a list of everything they spent the money on. When asked why they do not work the Guy said he has a frozen shoulder and his wife said she has a gammy hip :p Fucking wasters.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Why would they let people like that on TV?

If you have a child misbehaving in a classroom you isolate, punish and ignore - you dont elevate them to a position of mass public attention and pay them for it.

I hate the media in general, they all seem akin to ambulance chasers to me, they're after "teh ratingz" so bad its pathetic, you can almost see them jump for joy when theres a big natural disaster - "job security! YES!!!" - everything has to be sensationalist, whether its the truth or not often seems to be a secondary concern - just look at how many news reports these days are just rumour circulating; "so and so is reported to have said x y and z", so what?

The media are largely responsible for people like this doing things like this because they reward them like they have here. stick a label on thier forehead labelling them as the idiots they are and then simply.fucking.ignore them.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
latest on the news is that W Yorkshire police have questioned the mum again.
Not about why shannon disappeared, but how the fuck she got 5 different men to shag her!

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
latest on the news is that W Yorkshire police have questioned the mum again.
Not about why shannon disappeared, but how the fuck she got 5 different men to shag her!

rofl,

date rape?:wij:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom