That little cube and resident evil 4

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Ooooo. Got my special platinum edition cube and resident evil 4 today.

What a game, it's worth buying a cube for those of you that haven't got one (that and viewtiful Joe 2 and Zelda later this year).

Just waiting for my GC component cable to come from lik-sang and I can enjoy cube games in 480p.

Aada

Part of the furniture
I wouldn't buy a GC just for 3 games have you seen the GC game list for the year? its shocking probably 5 games max worth getting.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Still don't know wether to get Res 4 or not it looks great, and its nice to see Leon back in action.

But I agree the new Zelda is guna pay for itself, I got a GC for Wind Waker and never looked back, haven't bought many games for it but the few I have are still great to play, which more than I can say for my PS2/Xbox/PC games.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
My bro bought RE4 for his GC and he loves it. I've played it and it is extremely good (but a bit to scary for me :)) My only gripe is as usual the controls which piss me off. I've heard its intentional to make you feel restricted etc. Other than that its a great game, great graphics, and good shooting. :D

Clown

Part of the furniture
Gamecube? LOL LOL APRIL FOOLS LOL! LOL! ROFL! LOL!

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Its after 12 your Aprils Fools is nullified brah hah hah hah (evil laugh)

supersaint

Can't get enough of FH
I'm a big fan of res evil games,may get out the rarely used GC and invest in RE4,not played a res evil game for a long time.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
aada, all the Gamecube games I have are brilliant. I only buy games I am going to play again and really enjoy, and I have 8 GC games that fit that bill. Thats the most games I have bought for any console, I have more on PC, but thats 10 years worth of buying.

Gc may not have thousands of games, but the amount of quality titles it has far exceeds Sony and MS's efforts. And its dirt cheap now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom