That L50 Race is over ?!?

TheSmurfish

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys, I've been away for neigh on a year now lol, never did quite make it to 50, now I'm finally back is it me or are there fewer and fewer low level groups ? what ever happened to the people striving to hit 50 ? has everyone done it or is everybody quitting? I for one intend to hit 50 for once.. to think since US Beta and i'm still only 36 ..

Anyways - just to say allo and see if anyone is up for some semi regularish group sessions, There must be someone else thats still trying to hit the big 50 !

Ciao for now :D

Maddude

One of Freddy's beloved
The creation of "moderna" sorta blew the opperntunity to make lvling groups... and when the /level 20 came along (insta lvl 20 char) all the ppl who didnt have a previous 50 had to do lvl 1-20 alone aswell :(.

Tbh give back good ole malmo days n remove the /level, was boring to lvl 1-5 but then was so mutch rewarding to be able to choose a class when u got there.

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
there are almost no new players joining servers, most of em are ppl from same server making alts, but with toa the fun of having alts is almost completely gone, have to waste so much time before u can get a little fun from it, so why bother lvling smt at all? thats why theres no xpers, and the few that do xp go to moderna to waste as little time possible

TheSmurfish

Fledgling Freddie
I must admit I am sadened to see the likes of mularn devoid of lowbies, I have fond memories of getting 1 - 20, Njessis lair anyone ? I had so much fun in those early levels, I think thats why I never quite managed to hit 50.

Level 1 - 5 - I always said it felt like the hardest in the game !

it's sad to note the low level fun has gone, ah well, nevermind, I suppose its about time I got 50 anyways

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Coming to mid is really hard at best as most old players can get a level alt to 40 in moderna in 10hours or so. Why bother to lvl anything the old way ? Only way you get grouped for that is to create a fixed lvling group that exps on fixed times.

You can get most stuff in toa done too after you get lvled with the same group too. That or a big guild is the way to get more out of your daoc time or you will be bored to death lvling already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom