"That" hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Just wondering if anyone ran into me yet ? I play a celt hero wearing armour thats grey ( undyed ) .

was on for a good while tonight ..had some good duels ..some good group fights...one or 2 dickhead albion stealthers leeching rps on duels but other than that it was alright ..

just wondering if any of u came across me yet ? there was a stage a few nights ago when I was 21 wearing free armour doing the duelling but 24 now and wearing good armour and starting to rip things up a bit :)

give feed bk if any ..why ? no reason ..just wanna have a chat cause i enjoy talking to the peeps i duelled.. ;)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
:eek6:

Cant see i seen u but i did see ure deathspam <ie u killed someone> a few times. Unless u died to a shitload of ice pets, that was prolly me lol

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Naw got my pet resist damage capped - having died once to them yet ;) make it ure mission to change that ?

a lot of the time I duo with a chanter in black called lushess ..the 2 of us can take out quite a lot of people at once ..seems no one uses guard and intercept in bg or in general anymore :eek6:

had a few good fights last night - killed a skald / zerker / half ogre merc / asshole infiltrator and a few more - good fun :D

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah got ganked by you and your chanter friend a few times, no idea why both of you attack me though - Mincer in free gear no BB - not much of a challenge for either of you, but hell its not about skill anymore - its who has best gear, sadly for players trying to start the game - no chance. Still off to WoW which seems to have more of a lvl playing field for ppl just starting.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
LawBringer said:
Yeah got ganked by you and your chanter friend a few times, no idea why both of you attack me though - Mincer in free gear no BB - not much of a challenge for either of you, but hell its not about skill anymore - its who has best gear, sadly for players trying to start the game - no chance. Still off to WoW which seems to have more of a lvl playing field for ppl just starting.

wow dont cry about it m8 -

free gear ? no bb ?

am I supposed to know if u have buffs or not ? :eek6:
plus as I said ..my gear is all undyed colour so it looks like it could be free stuff but it isnt ..and fella..its about the skill not the gear..

In combat..I open up on someone with a frontal assault with lw then switch to shield and engage...i get a block and use my reactionary slam and switch to lw to get my 2 chain side style off..regardless of gear..that will fuck you up..and all the time im switching guard and intecept on the caster / healer im protecting..

and a mincer ? If i played your mincer ( i have one on camlann which i own with ) I would have stunned the hero ..interupted the chanter with a dd..started to mezz the hero and used an interupt again if the chanter went to cast..hero is mezzed u should easiliy be able to kill a chanter and if u cant then ure right ..off to wow for easy mode ..no offense..but ure arguement sucks..most times i dont have a bb out in thid cause my other acc was closed and hibs are scabs when it comes to giving realm meights a buff..and as for the skill lvl ? im more than capable of playing my class and using all of its abilities :) 1 last thing .why go out as a mincer in free gear with no bb hoping not to get killed ? well obviously u went out to get arpees but if you knew u were gonna die and QQ over it why did u bother ? have fun in wow :D

CLUB ORANGE - THANKS FOR ASKING

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
actually maybe that was a bit harsh..but just saying ..Im always up for 1 on 1 in thid but I dont have anything against 2 on 1 personally..there was a skald and a zerker running together last night - they jumped me ( both 24 same as me - good armour it seemed but obviously not sure ) and I got lucky and played well and killed them both ..they killed me twice after that ..prolly copped I was engaging etc ...Just think that these days you cant complain over buffs and sc in thid ..I remember reading a post where Flim seemed to be against it a bit etc but still ..full sc armour is about 300 gold - I earned 300 gold so I earned sc..i get buffs sometimes cause I pay an extra 12.50 a month for those buffs..

Just think if u die u die ..get over it - only 4 shit things in thid u can get half upset over -

leech a duel
over do it on shrroms
bug abuse
/rude someone who doesnt deserve it or didnt do anything aggresive towards u other than combat

imo is all

noblok

Part of the furniture
Hmm, I don't think you should be saying what people should be upset over. Everybody has his own vision on the game and thus gets upset over different things. I don't allways undertsand people getting upset over some things, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't. Personally I don't get upset over a game, but that's just my opinion.

On the original subject: I haven't seen you, but I'm always up for a duel. You can meet me at HB 90% of the time. Sometimes it'll take a while for me to notice though, I'm often checking forums and the like, so I don't always notice 'enemies'. I'm only self-buffed though, so I don't think I'll offer much of a fight (^_^).

Blokkie, thane

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
noblok said:
Hmm, I don't think you should be saying what people should be upset over. Everybody has his own vision on the game and thus gets upset over different things. I don't allways undertsand people getting upset over some things, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't. Personally I don't get upset over a game, but that's just my opinion.

On the original subject: I haven't seen you, but I'm always up for a duel. You can meet me at HB 90% of the time. Sometimes it'll take a while for me to notice though, I'm often checking forums and the like, so I don't always notice 'enemies'. I'm only self-buffed though, so I don't think I'll offer much of a fight (^_^).

Blokkie, thane

I noticed you blokkie...i rolled the hero at 20 and went out in free armour with a spear hero at 20 also in free armour ..u stood at the bridge and u bowed and I went for u after bowing back..u made shit of me ..then my m8 went for u and u made shit of him ..was good ..we ran out with a fg for the rest of the day and didnt attack u every time we saw u ..im done up a bit better now and lvl 24 so would love to give u a rematch ..ill be on at 3.30gmt plus ..usually cross hb and go to mb where the action is nearly always guaranteed ..

cya there hopefully

noblok

Part of the furniture
Ah, I seem to rember now. I had a really close fight with a hero duo some time ago - both buffed and both used moose mode, but both bluecon as well, so it evened out. I don't often remember names though, people need to meet me a few times before I start noticing their name.

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
wouldnt bother arguing with this hib tbh he is far to skilled and leet for us meer mortals ^^ :m00:

Titan Moist

Fledgling Freddie
hmmmm

anybody getting tired of hearing ronso chatting on with himself?

this thread sucks, just looks like your fishing for compliments...

and..

''I open up on someone with a frontal assault with lw then switch to shield and engage...i get a block and use my reactionary slam and switch to lw to get my 2 chain side style off..regardless of gear..that will fuck you up...''

really? id like to see you at lvl 20 do this in npc armor unbuffed, to a twinked out fully buffed <insert random tank here> and lets see if it fucks them up. chances are your frontal assault will hit anywhere from... 60-80 then you switch to shield for engage? their WS will cut thru yours regardless of engage, and when you stun, should you get a block, the side style will hit for around 70-80, you might break 90-100 but i doubt that with a lvl 20 85% 2hander.

so all calculated your not even scraping past 300 dmg and your average tanks buffed HPS in thid? hmmm well lets say my SB with capped con+aug con+toughness +buffs had just over 760hps and thats a ROGUE class, tanks will have over 800 so who are you planning to fuck up? :m00:

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Titan Moist said:
anybody getting tired of hearing ronso chatting on with himself?

this thread sucks, just looks like your fishing for compliments...
Exactly what i was thinking when i first read it. Pretty lame to make a thread about yourself imo, no matter how well u dress it up to make it NOT look like yet another ''i pwn'' thread :eek:

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
never said i own ..got fairly bet but had a good enjoyable time last night ..had some nice fights and wanted to chat to the guys that beat me and visa versa..but obviously I posted on the cool kids forum and u seem to take this very seriously ..get out more tbh ...

and to the people I was actually talking to that I duelled ..ty and see ya later ..lots of hibs out atm ..2 many animists to have a good duel in a busy area but catch ya again ..

the rest of u - cool flamers..and if I wanted to say I was leet..id have no hesitation in posting it :) thanks for stopping by - hope ure just as nice in rl cause if U are ..im happy knowing that soon ..one day ...someone will prolly smash ure face in for being a grief gaming tard ..have fun

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:

so...this wasnt a " omg m8s look at me im leet with my sc and buffs,go on tell me how good i am" thread. :confused: :confused: :confused:

edit: yes when i have access to sc n buffs i use them but i dont post how good i am (im not, but u know what i mean :p ) fh do i ?

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
pfft fair enough ..take it how you want it ..wont bother so ..I wasnt fishing for compliments ..I just wanted a chat ..if thats the way it is then u dont give a shit and have no respect so Ill show you the same..Ill stop posting ..and I will start playing ..

Ill leech battles ..Ill /rude ...and strafe..Ill use pots ..Ill always have buffs and im going to lvl the bb 2 24 and get him capped bonus ..didnt know everyone were happy being such pricks but if thats the way u are then wow i wish i could be u ..see u out there ..ill show u the same respec ..

/out

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
respect is for ppl who earn it.

If u had jus played the game in the first place instead of coming on here fishing for compliments like someone else said(if that wasnt fishing for compliments then ill show my arse in woolies windows :m00: ),then maybe u woulda got some respect.

Did u think ppl was gonna wanna touch u or summat ? :touch:

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
and chill out a bit, u give ureself a heart attack :p

(nerf time limit on edits) :(

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
pfft fair enough ..take it how you want it ..wont bother so ..I wasnt fishing for compliments ..I just wanted a chat ..if thats the way it is then u dont give a shit and have no respect so Ill show you the same..Ill stop posting ..and I will start playing ..

Ill leech battles ..Ill /rude ...and strafe..Ill use pots ..Ill always have buffs and im going to lvl the bb 2 24 and get him capped bonus ..didnt know everyone were happy being such pricks but if thats the way u are then wow i wish i could be u ..see u out there ..ill show u the same respec ..

/out

People ain't pricks in general, just trigger happy when someone makes a "have u noticed me" thread, even if it was written with the most innocent intentions(i.e. no showoff). I can sort of understand you tho, people rarely give compliments to other players these days.

Ovo-Limegreen Kobold Savage

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
dont get it tbh..all the time in every bg forum you get..FAO xxx HAHA I pawned u ! Im sure we all know the infamous shadowblade that cant keep his mouth closed and always posts his frapsed clips of him killing xyz..

I had about 13 one on one fights that night ..about 7 different players in total ...had one or two REALLY enjoyable duels ..just wanted to have a laugh and chat to those guys ..too many names to remember so thats why I couldnt FAO : xxx man great duel ! u got me nice with the poison bla bla ..

just forum heroes think wow wait till i flame this guy and tell my friends ..

believe me ..I would sooner a flame of those 2 kids than get a compliment ..If receiving a compliment ..I would prefer to earn it off someone with a bit of decency than the kool kids ...

on another note..how does the lord keep ending up in the door ? getting bugged - do people do that on purpose or what happens ? noticed it a few times last week ..

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Ashton said:
Exactly what i was thinking when i first read it. Pretty lame to make a thread about yourself imo, no matter how well u dress it up to make it NOT look like yet another ''i pwn'' thread :eek:

hmm....no matter what way you dress it up ? heres one you made recently ..ill keep my eyes peeled for lollipop ...

Ashton said:
im only 21 atm and was unbuffed vs u list and when you died u dropped buffs so yay GO ME! im not boasting or anything but it really shows you how OP'd DT is on mercs. only using 3.1 spd weaps atm as qui so so painfully low i take 5 secs to hit.just running in rog armor atm so im a little gimped

its funny m8 - but I seem to have the same kind of thread as you and I remember reading yours and moving along quietly thinking nothing other than ..ah .. a new merc in town looking for some duels ..2 sides to every story ?

maybe you were wrong and I wasnt fishing for compliments ..who fishes for compliments in battlegrounds? its lvl 50 rvr that counts --

cya out there ...stop by for a duel is basically all im saying in this thread - so I hope u all do :)

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
wow dont cry about it m8 -

free gear ? no bb ?

am I supposed to know if u have buffs or not ? :eek6:
plus as I said ..my gear is all undyed colour so it looks like it could be free stuff but it isnt ..and fella..its about the skill not the gear..

In combat..I open up on someone with a frontal assault with lw then switch to shield and engage...i get a block and use my reactionary slam and switch to lw to get my 2 chain side style off..regardless of gear..that will fuck you up..and all the time im switching guard and intecept on the caster / healer im protecting..

and a mincer ? If i played your mincer ( i have one on camlann which i own with ) I would have stunned the hero ..interupted the chanter with a dd..started to mezz the hero and used an interupt again if the chanter went to cast..hero is mezzed u should easiliy be able to kill a chanter and if u cant then ure right ..off to wow for easy mode ..no offense..but ure arguement sucks..most times i dont have a bb out in thid cause my other acc was closed and hibs are scabs when it comes to giving realm meights a buff..and as for the skill lvl ? im more than capable of playing my class and using all of its abilities :) 1 last thing .why go out as a mincer in free gear with no bb hoping not to get killed ? well obviously u went out to get arpees but if you knew u were gonna die and QQ over it why did u bother ? have fun in wow :D

CLUB ORANGE - THANKS FOR ASKING

Thanks - simple answer - Mincer is my main, my point all over is why allow all this uber crafted gear in at such low levels, oh and fyi I did stun you and interupt chanter - then 2 NS's popped and despite my best efforts I just sat down - only then did the chanter run up and PB me to death. So as I said no skill involved. I normally have loads of fun - just pointing out that your "I am uber l33t thread" is just you blowing you're own trumpet - the point of the BG's was originally to prepare for big boy RvR - now it seems to be a show groud for look at my uberness taking down this solo char - I agree Albs ot the easiest realm to go up against with all those numbers. As for chanters being easy to kill - sadly not, I see my stun getting resisted quite alot, I spec for it, however Hib Base stun never fails unless I have an immunity timer going :)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
LawBringer said:
I normally have loads of fun - just pointing out that your "I am uber l33t thread" is just you blowing you're own trumpet -

how original ..cause that hasnt been covered..and already pointed out that I wasnt ..I normally have laods of fun too - seems the first time I went to talk to the guys I had fun with I got unlucky as I was flamed by a few childish randoms..

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Ronso said:
hmm....no matter what way you dress it up ? heres one you made recently ..ill keep my eyes peeled for lollipop ...

Ashton said:
im only 21 atm and was unbuffed vs u list and when you died u dropped buffs so yay GO ME! im not boasting or anything but it really shows you how OP'd DT is on mercs. only using 3.1 spd weaps atm as qui so so painfully low i take 5 secs to hit.just running in rog armor atm so im a little gimped
its funny m8 - but I seem to have the same kind of thread as you and I remember reading yours and moving along quietly thinking nothing other than ..ah .. a new merc in town looking for some duels ..2 sides to every story ?
LMFAO @ this.

You call ppl kids then go ahead and totally fabricate a post that i have supposedly made? Thats probably the most childish thing i have seen for a long while here tbh.

If u was going to make something like this up, perhaps it would be an idea to think about it abit more before doing so, to avoid making yourself look stupid. I'm sure u are aware of the search facility on FH allowing everyone to find and read every single post made any particular user. So anybody who cares to do this can immediately tell that u are lieing.

However i'm sure that you would love to prove otherwise, so please feel free to post the link to this post u claim i have made, i eagerly await seeing it lol :rolleyes:

noblok

Part of the furniture
That quote actually refers to a post by Titan Moist on the Prydwen/Battlegrounds forum. Just pointing this out, beacause I hope it'll prevent some flaming.

Make love, no war

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Ashton said:

Ashton post !!! i lub u Ash /kiss

kg99

Fledgling Freddie
??

ppl listen here ffs. why u guys so much after the albs?! fs its not their fault they are overcrowed man.. and now we talking abit duels in thid, i will say i got some verry nice duel vs a few albs, and sometimes i tried to do /bckon etc and we duelled 5 adds came up and pwned me back to the stoneage, but i dont whine up about albs did that cause its realm vs realm man, f ppl dont wanna duel or watch one duel then they may add or do what ever they want.

and the mids are the same tbh, i seen yesterday 1 thane added in a duel i had and pwned the guy, so whats wrong with it? u just dont like to loose or u just bad players?

anyway thanks all albs/hibs for a great thid night these few days :)

Weroxx lvl 24 thidskald

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
ronso - don't make up quotes ;) it's not polite (pm me a link to Ashton's original post if it does exist, but I can't find it)

Locking this thread at Ronso's request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom