That French Guy,

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Ctuchik said:
its not a france whine, its a horner and his fking DI bot'o'stick whine :)

he just cant type his name in the comic.

I think you should re-read my post, especially the beginning, the first 2 letters ^^

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
censi said:
you forget a bar for /rofl's and /rudes

fatload for hib
horner for alb
pip for mid

every realm has his little resident comedy character who is just utterly lame but honestly thinks he is a nice guy irl and just playing the game casually for some fun.
u think horner is a nice guy ?meybe i should tell u that he went ''HHAHA u gona get banned'' when a friend of mine told him something and that guy got terminated.....i dont think ppl that enjoy banning ppl are nice :twak:

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
censi said:
you forget a bar for /rofl's and /rudes

fatload for hib
horner for alb
pip for mid

every realm has his little resident comedy character who is just utterly lame but honestly thinks he is a nice guy irl and just playing the game casually for some fun.

How's about denarius for mid <3

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Xrystofer said:
u think horner is a nice guy ?meybe i should tell u that he went ''HHAHA u gona get banned'' when a friend of mine told him something and that guy got terminated.....i dont think ppl that enjoy banning ppl are nice :twak:
no he means most of the useless pricks in this game claim to be "nice guys irl" when people accuse them of being worthless cockends in-game.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Originally Posted by Xrystofer
u think horner is a nice guy ?meybe i should tell u that he went ''HHAHA u gona get banned'' when a friend of mine told him something and that guy got terminated.....i dont think ppl that enjoy banning ppl are nice

no he means most of the useless pricks in this game claim to be "nice guys irl" when people accuse them of being worthless cockends in-game.

repped

thats why it really gets on my goat that you cant even have a go at these people, because the mods are the same type of players. Dont want to turn this into a mod sux debait, but at least in the old days these people would dare come on the forums. Nowadays if you say anything bad about them you get the banzor. So we have to use tactical "funnehs" to describe these people.

I reckon though over the next few months we will start seeing warnings for calling people "nice guy irls" or saying "he pays his subs meight" or the rule book one etc.. ill prolly be the guenni pig too!

gohan

FH is my second home
censi said:
repped

thats why it really gets on my goat that you cant even have a go at these people, because the mods are the same type of players. Dont want to turn this into a mod sux debait, but at least in the old days these people would dare come on the forums. Nowadays if you say anything bad about them you get the banzor. So we have to use tactical "funnehs" to describe these people.

I reckon though over the next few months we will start seeing warnings for calling people "nice guy irls" or saying "he pays his subs meight" or the rule book one etc.. ill prolly be the guenni pig too!
hopefully it a perma ban tho, but dont worry its not you its just the mod, clearly jealous of ur skillzor

Calo

Part of the furniture
censi said:
repped

Well they sure do have alot more fun playing this game then you obviously.
And why do you play a game? to have fun, not to build some pixel reputation and act like it means anything.

SvMontrey

Fledgling Freddie
horner is so much popular tbh and he doesnt need to do anything
rly just moc lifetap:p

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
hehe....had almost forgot about him when i soloed my last run at beno today:)
Then i get attacked by a few lower albs rhms/brom and someone more. I see my life going down fast and horner killed me. He rude spammed me with his di bot also so he wouldnt get banned for spamming me with same.
He rox so hard!:p
For him jumping into any fight around and spamming rudes is like someone casually scratcing his balls. Nothing he thinks anything about:p

starplayer!

censi

Can't get enough of FH
yep when you got players like him and beno and bleed and crauch.

the whole rvr is basically the sux. and the great thing is there nothing you can do about it. because u kill and he is back rvring instantly (or 20 seconds etc)

and the final kick in the bollaxs, you cant really even complain about him here. We are not supposed to make these type of threads directed at a player with negative content.

the game really is of dead tbh.

Agony

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
yep when you got players like him and beno and bleed and crauch.

the whole rvr is basically the sux. and the great thing is there nothing you can do about it. because u kill and he is back rvring instantly (or 20 seconds etc)

and the final kick in the bollaxs, you cant really even complain about him here. We are not supposed to make these type of threads directed at a player with negative content.

the game really is of dead tbh.
wow you letting us know all anout youre self ????:touch:

Nate

FH is my second home
hehe very nice gamah! i wonder if That French Guy was involved in Those French Tossers video that Tears posted a while ago ;o

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Exactly. Censi, get a clue.

OMFG LMAO.

If I had a spare 15 mins I could find about 25 quotes which totally say the opposite.

I'm gonna rep you for being SO clueless.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Haha Fucking Inspired stuff tbh :D

Pity afew retarded comments to blacken it tho ... just /ignore ftw ;)

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
post is ok, what people are saying in the replies to the thread is more comical tbh.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
liloe said:
I think you should re-read my post, especially the beginning, the first 2 letters ^^

no! never! :( i refuse to admit i'm wrong coz thats not cool :(

ah ok then, sorry i didnt see that one ;)

Jeros

Part of the furniture
heh, im not gonna be popular soloing as a MoCing lifetapping damage debuffing cabalist am i :p

but at least i wont have a DI bot on stick!

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Jeros said:
heh, im not gonna be popular soloing as a MoCing lifetapping damage debuffing cabalist am i :p

Depends, surely NOT if u go round with a DI bot stuck to your ass, huggin friendly towers and adding on everything in sight ^^

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Gahn said:
Depends, surely NOT if u go round with a DI bot stuck to your ass, huggin friendly towers and adding on everything in sight ^^

Heh thats no me, i dont use DI bots, i roam for my kills, and i do my best not to add on fights, and i dont exp kill.

I remeber the first time i truly got to appreciate MoC + LT back in OF

DIE SM!
ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP!
wtf!
IP!
ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP*DIE*
*Blink*

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
And that changes what? Tard.

Going from playing a bd in thid to not playing the game is actually no change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom